Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LAST RING OF LIFE CHEAP! USD

This is a discussion on LAST RING OF LIFE CHEAP! USD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; To Norma: Possibly, ADD ME ON MSN NOOB.. [email protected] and Maybe I&#39;ll come back.. To vert: <3 but I can ...
Page: 2

xanarchistx

To Norma: Possibly, ADD ME ON MSN NOOB.. [email protected] and Maybe I&#39;ll come back..
    To vert: <3 but I can break it too.. I&#39;m quitting because.. One, I&#39;m a money whore.. I have 3k Saved up, I want more. Two, KO Sux, and I have a life My girlfriend hates this game, and showed me without it, time doesnt pass by so fast Wasting time with her is so much better.

wordofgod

ummm gf&#39;s are ffor noobs

lol jkin man i knnow what you mean

i dont have msn! message me on ko for life!

ManesVert

ah yes i understand this things.well gl in whatever it is ur up to.now there is no dcz competition lol

Banned

To Norma: Possibly, ADD ME ON MSN NOOB.. [email protected] and Maybe I&#39;ll come back..
    To vert: <3 but I can break it too.. I&#39;m quitting because.. One, I&#39;m a money whore.. I have 3k Saved up, I want more. Two, KO Sux, and I have a life My girlfriend hates this game, and showed me without it, time doesnt pass by so fast Wasting time with her is so much better.[/b]

lol guess your enjoying life like me ^^ quitted KO since summer begins, and been messing and talking to buncha girls lol, i remember when i use to sit here for 10 + hours a day ^^ anyways gl

Valk

bump for money whore

xanarchistx

Uhh I think I&#39;m almost sold out..

WP Sold
    SEs SOLD
    Shard SOLD
    1x ROL SOLD

wordofgod

gg go go vent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12