LOL reason #1 why to quit ko

This is a discussion on LOL reason #1 why to quit ko within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; LOLOLOLOLOLOL i feel bad for ppl that still waste time farming on this game...
Page: 1

pizzaman

Default LOL reason #1 why to quit ko

LOLOLOLOLOLOL i feel bad for ppl that still waste time farming on this game

SexyWarrior

LOLOLOL
    did he just come and trade u xD ?

Luggan

seems like u know him or

why else hide ur name lvl and shit shouldnt supprise me at all if ur another bugg lvled char -.-

Why would you hide a dupers name?

pizzaman

Its black'd out because i blacked it out and he was human and no i dont know him and Yes if he did trade them to me i would take them what else im still poor and dont play game... its simply just a SS of how ko gets owned and LOL at you ppl still paying and playing xD no flames please the pix is just funny i think

BJK

omg 9999bes
    fucking dupe fuck anvil

SuperkakosO_0

Originally posted by freakybeaky
    Why would you hide a dupers name?
    thats a good question :wub: .........btw enion bow at +7 suxs :lol:

pizzaman

i wouldnt lie if i knew how to dupe i would xD then dupe like 999999999999 bes and sell for like 5000usd and then i would use it to go on a road trip somewhere with a bumper sticker that said "I fuked ko" xD No one can say "if i knew how to dupe i wouldnt do it" i dont wanna hear that bs seriously.. dont be fake

btw them are shell boots+8 just didnt get ss again i wasnt ready i thought it was just going to be some noob shit someone was trying to sell me.

blizz

rofl nice

SuperkakosO_0

Originally posted by pizzaman
    i wouldnt lie if i knew how to dupe i would xD then dupe like 999999999999 bes and sell for like 5000usd and then i would use it to go on a road trip somewhere with a bumper sticker that said "I fuked ko" xD No one can say "if i knew how to dupe i wouldnt do it" i dont wanna hear that bs seriously.. dont be fake

btw them are shell boots+8 just didnt get ss again i wasnt ready i thought it was just going to be some noob shit someone was trying to sell me.

if yu decide a road trip visite greek islands hahahahahhaha
    btw someone offer me 1400 bus to buy some shits.....DUPES WON AGAIN THE SERVER :angry:

pizzaman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn-4Go3wkuo I like this one better note that most in this video are from firedrake ^^ The song goes with the video aha awesome

SuperkakosO_0

omg!!!!!! hahahahaha