Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

### LongStory scam my friend ###

This is a discussion on ### LongStory scam my friend ### within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ROFl XD Bump for friend...
Page: 2

Banned

ROFl XD Bump for friend

OK... forgot this post... My friend cant use friend's account to make potions.

Indeed, Albatar give password one day to kingofklonyzone because he doesnt have a char in Manes anymore and because he thinked he was trustable. Yea he was idiot.. give password to someone who doesnt know...
    Now, kingofklonyzone played on Reinhardt (account bought by LongStory).

First, king sell lot of stuff of Albatar and make money for him.. dont know why. Albatar doesnt care, he dont play anymore. Also he XP 2% Albatar yea.. GG man ! :unsure:

LongStory is angy about me because I proof that he is a lier and we cant trust him so he disband the clan... Also he still thinked I scamm cleaver +8 and MD+7 but it was letter bug :P
    Oh yea I know 6/7 accounts with good items and I will only scam 2 daggers...
    okok if you want :huh:

So he saw that my friend Nota use Albatar's accout do make potions in order to earn some coins... (a few ^^) with this post. After this, Albatar was strangely always disconnected.. and yesterday he take 5000 pots, some money, chitin DD priest, lycaon pendant....
    Ok its nothing, we dont care about that. But just you have to know who is LongStory. King or him logged on Albatar to steal items. If its king, its same because Im sure he give him items in game to LongStory.
    So be careful with LongStory. Im sure you can do trade without problem with him. But just you have to know he is a lier and a fuucking asshole
    Have a good day :lol:

PS: Oh yep, we cant change password of Albatar's account because this idiot forgot his email password :huh:

Reinhardt in game rogue is noob, only ks... btw, too much bad things about this game, too much cheaters, liars, stupid turkish kids, idiots, machination... and my good friend NoFearCZ was scammed... for me, its time to leave this game and never pay any $ to K2, the worst management company with the best game... with me, more players leave this game... thx all good friends for playing (human/karus)... cya on teamspeak

Banned

omg whats going on ? sed im in university.. ill back in some day!!!

Ubi AQ
    If you leave ou and your friends, there will be again hardest to find good people in the game
    Dont leave, with bifrost you can give back items to nofear ^^ and after SEAL ! :s
    Don't leave us

@Thief: ok no problem. We remake the clan. Ironik is leader now.

Azraim

pff this guy is really stupd, scam a priest nacked no coment <_<
    and don&#39;t forgive we still recrute in ES, we need ppl :P

RiseAgainst_

Longsotry is israeli

Banned

plop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12