Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for a Sharer.

This is a discussion on Looking for a Sharer. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I know this isnt the place but in game requests no one watching :P Well long time non playing ares ...
Page: 1

Default Looking for a Sharer.

I know this isnt the place but in game requests no one watching :P
    Well long time non playing ares missing so badddddddddddddddddassss.
    BOOGIE got my nightwhisp account and he fucking dont wanna share cause of the scam he had in 2009.
    Dunno why SillyHo gave him the account he didnt even lvl , didnt get items, all the time me and boris were sharing it till boris quitted and i got the account .
    He got hacked by msn and he blaming all the people in BadCompany who knew the account (almost everyone ).
    Talking with tekton about sharing an account but since too long for him to give me out somone
    So if anyone willing to share an priest im here .
    P.S: im gmt+2 so if your from america its good .
    i can play from 13:00 till 20:00 or even more.
    Just hand me out msn and will talk.
    Pm me Thank you
    Edit: i can also play Warrior very good .

Add me on Msn :[email protected]

I dont know my PM doesnt work or i dunno, please contact me on msn,skype,email.
    All on my info in my account
    Last edited by Sason; 08-13-2011 at 04:06 PM.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

add my msn Sason [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Canofwhopass View Post
    add my msn Sason [email protected]
    Added and messaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    I know this isnt the place but in game requests no one watching :P
    Well long time non playing ares missing so badddddddddddddddddassss.
    Fucking BOOGIE got my nightwhisp account and he fucking dont wanna share cause of the scam he had in 2009.
    Dunno why SillyHo gave him the account he didnt even lvl , didnt get items, all the time me and boris were sharing it till boris quitted and i got the account .
    He got hacked by msn and he blaming all the people in BadCompany who knew the account (almost everyone ).
    Talking with tekton about sharing an account but since too long for him to give me out somone , i think d3stiny would like but not sure.
    So if anyone willing to share an priest im here .
    P.S: im gmt+2 so if your from america its good .
    i can play from 13:00 till 20:00 or even more.
    Just hand me out msn and will talk.
    Pm me Thank you
    What the Hell are you talking about me blaming everyone about the Hack?

1. The account was never yours it was Silly's
    2. It was Silly's choice to give me the account and his own account and I had nothing to do with it.
    3. I didn't get hacked someone logged on and took items off the account. So ofcourse I would be thinking people with access to the account before I had it would be suspected.
    4. The account could not be updated or anything because of some bug that doesn't allow it to be recognized.
    5. MSN had nothing to do with it as I just never used MSN just for the sake because I didn't like it and for hearing about people getting hacked with it.
    6. You failed at leveling it the account.
    7. Its not that I don't want to share an account with you because of the items lost. I wouldn't share an account with you because I don't Trust You....
    8. Maybe I should Talk with Tekton aswell.

ohhhhhhhh ........

Quote Originally Posted by Doshin View Post
    What the Hell are you talking about me blaming everyone about the Hack?

1. The account was never yours it was Silly's
    2. It was Silly's choice to give me the account and his own account and I had nothing to do with it.
    3. I didn't get hacked someone logged on and took items off the account. So ofcourse I would be thinking people with access to the account before I had it would be suspected.
    4. The account could not be updated or anything because of some bug that doesn't allow it to be recognized.
    5. MSN had nothing to do with it as I just never used MSN just for the sake because I didn't like it and for hearing about people getting hacked with it.
    6. You failed at leveling it the account.
    7. Its not that I don't want to share an account with you because of the items lost. I wouldn't share an account with you because I don't Trust You....
    8. Maybe I should Talk with Tekton aswell.
    1)I dont think i did such a thing, you know alot of people knew that account.
    2)i worked 3 years on that account pk,items,farm everything ,ok so i didnt lvl much.
    3)Do you even remember why i quitted aha?
    4)It was because of the zip code owner shit that i couldnt log in so explain me now after that probably silly or you changed PW and i didnt knew it , So it 100% not me and everyone who i talked still supports me .
    So there's your explation , hope sillyho will come back and we will talk.
    im pretty sure he will give me the account since i worked super hard on it and you didnt!!!

And you said it was silly's account , who the fuck are you to say you dont want to share?
    Sillyho gave me account, so i could have a better priest , now you lucky i wasnt here 2 years and you take over? who the fuck are you?
    Hope silly answers me someday and talk to you, im pretty sure thatt day u'll get fucked and he will give me the account , your just lucky you were one of the people who were left in BC , so he just gave ya it, i wish he would sell it and changed the name then giving to you bitch,

Btw what hack? i quitted cause i couldnt log in you know that very good.
    I dont even wanna talk to you after what you doing, your kind of bastard alot of people in Bc got hacked so does dean he got all the account stolen , blame me it on me maybe?

Dean still supports me , and he told me your so afraid to buy items lol, you think a hack of msn so you dont wanna do shit more then owning items yourself , all the items and nps you got on Nw are mine i worked on em you didnt do shit,
    After boris and alby quiited i was owner, after zip owner i quitted.
    Dean will come to this post and support me too.
    Last edited by Sason; 08-12-2011 at 07:47 AM.

As I said, The account was never yours it was Silly's. You spent two years Pking not leveling. All the items on the account were put on there by Silly not you. Do not claim the you were the Owner of the account as your were a person that just took a free ride on a good account. Silly got tired of putting premium on the account for you just to do nothing with. When the region change came up he didn't want you to have full access to the account thats why he took it back and then you went on to play some private server......

You ask who the F am I that doesn't want to share. Put it simple I am the Owner of the account it was given to me to do as I wish with, and I choose not to share with you. So I think that clears up who the F am I..... Be a man not a bum looking for a free ride and then crying when he doesn't get his way.

As I said, The account was never yours it was Silly's. You spent two years Pking not leveling. All the items on the account were put on there by Silly not you. Do not claim the you were the Owner of the account as your were a person that just took a free ride on a good account. Silly got tired of putting premium on the account for you just to do nothing with. When the region change came up he didn't want you to have full access to the account thats why he took it back and then you went on to play some private server......

You ask who the F am I that doesn't want to share. Put it simple I am the Owner of the account it was given to me to do as I wish with, and I choose not to share with you. So I think that clears up who the F am I..... Be a man not a bum looking for a free ride and then crying when he doesn't get his way.

I know your the owner, just silly was the one sharing it o w/e.
    I had a ride and when the regilion came i coulda still play you know that.
    if it wouldnt happen we wont be arguing here , we woulda still be sharing each other.
    And ya i wanna go back to ares cause i love that place,you just enjoy the character me,alby,boris made .

And do not say that silly didnt want me to play it ,
    Your not silly and you cant say shit that he didnt want me to play cause i did a very good job on NW, and you just wasted you time on other char, wow now you got 2 chars or maybe one you sold.
    stupid idiot.

ohhh so much drama -.-

who is it posting from seasons? kevin?

Please kevin if you got erik FB, Twitter, or anything lemme contact him.
    and talk to him , hes msn got hacked i know that.

I am not going to get into the personal battle between you two. I am here to give credibility to nightwhisp aka Sason (sasha). I had spent many month's that changed into many years, of nightly play from 2006 to 2009 playing with him. I was warrior on DrDuran and I needed a priest right... Nightwhisp to the rescue. He is one good sharer, account player, and trust-able old friend. We spent thousands of hours on bosses, farming, and pking, some exp. Sason left when the big religion controversy between Turkish and English speaking players got into a battle and split that community up in the clan. I remember the country code was changed to the States at the time when NW had all items taken from the account, in which to my understanding explained to me that Sasha could not have done that because he lives in Israel.

I hope all this animosity get's resolved between Kevin and Sasha, and the main focus of this thread get's back to how good of a sharer sasha adam is.

DrDuran

Your totally right Here are the reasons I should be nice to you:

1. You start a post and start off with "F-ing Boogie" and then try and talk crap.
    2. Then you make threats of "im pretty sure thatt day u'll get fucked and he will give me the account" Oh ya that gives me great reasons to trust you.

Why is it that you want to share so bad and when 1 person (me didn't answer you) you go all ballistic and talking crap as if you have a reason too.

I could really care less if you played any character,but after acting the way you have with threats and crys I wouldn't put the effort in to trust you. I don't even play anymore and Haven't for awhile. I keep up with forums to help friends out and keep contact.

Whats talking to Erik going to do? He handed over the account to me both his silly ho account and Nightwhisp. He wouldn't do anything if you talked to him.

Your totally right Here are the reasons I should be nice to you:

1. You start a post and start off with "F-ing Boogie" and then try and talk crap.
    2. Then you make threats of "im pretty sure thatt day u'll get fucked and he will give me the account" Oh ya that gives me great reasons to trust you.

Why is it that you want to share so bad and when 1 person (me didn't answer you) you go all ballistic and talking crap as if you have a reason too.

I could really care less if you played any character,but after acting the way you have with threats and crys I wouldn't put the effort in to trust you. I don't even play anymore and Haven't for awhile. I keep up with forums to help friends out and keep contact.

Whats talking to Erik going to do? He handed over the account to me both his silly ho account and Nightwhisp. He wouldn't do anything if you talked to him.
    I didnt say i wanna share you ,
    Just dont blame me for the scam/hack you got , you know i couldnt log in and you still afraid and angry about it , dont blame it on me i just went to a private server and it felt ,now i wanna share a account in ares again , cant start from lvl 1 and go lvl too much hard in these days you know .
    Enjoy doshin/kevin.
    i dont want you here in this post blaming me for something i couldnt done or do.

I am not saying your were the only one that could have takin the items as there were many that had the account info at the time. I didn't make any post or complaint that You took any items and I haven't said that YOU alone were the one that took the items because I can't prove anything nor do I need to waste time trying to. Having the items stolen from the account has nothing to do with me not letting you share the account. Your antics of rage, and conduct would have an impact on that.

You could be the most trustworthy person in the world, God him self could tell me himself that you can be trusted. But if you act like an ass on someone else account and talk crap does that help any?

And to add at the time the items were taken from the account the region block no longer applied so it didn't matter where you were from. And to add to that Proxy bypasses region block.

I am not saying your were the only one that could have takin the items as there were many that had the account info at the time. I didn't make any post or complaint that You took any items and I haven't said that YOU alone were the one that took the items because I can't prove anything nor do I need to waste time trying to. Having the items stolen from the account has nothing to do with me not letting you share the account. Your antics of rage, and conduct would have an impact on that.

You could be the most trustworthy person in the world, God him self could tell me himself that you can be trusted. But if you act like an ass on someone else account and talk crap does that help any?

And to add at the time the items were taken from the account the region block no longer applied so it didn't matter where you were from. And to add to that Proxy bypasses region block.
    And btw did i knew the email of account? no....
    Could i accses the account without knowing the new password? nooo
    even if i had the account the items were sealed and forgot the password to them, anyways i was in Ke project thease days i had nothing to do i wasnt in here almost 2 years, i didnt talk to any of BadCompany memeber only the past 2 months , and after i quitted you or silly probably changed it, i douht you guys didnt change it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast