Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Melody Banned zzzz

This is a discussion on Melody Banned zzzz within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Inspectah Deck no biggy, he cought u, people spotted you, you deserve it This is so ridiculous ...
Page: 5

Yulias

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
    no biggy, he cought u, people spotted you, you deserve it
    This is so ridiculous guy! on that screen u c a guy name RatBower saying "she do koxp". I know that guy reported him yet with screenshots and all on ko official site for hacking and this like 1 month ago.. Thats y i left KO, one day u mite get ban for nothing, and hacker u reported taking ur own time to take ss, upload them and post on ko forum are still playing and fuking talking with gms ! I warn u peeps stop playing ko, stop spending money for their dumb staff, and get urselves on a better game.

peter

Originally posted by Yulias+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yulias)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Inspectah Deck
    no biggy, he cought u, people spotted you, you deserve it
    This is so ridiculous guy! on that screen u c a guy name RatBower saying "she do koxp". I know that guy reported him yet with screenshots and all on ko official site for hacking and this like 1 month ago.. Thats y i left KO, one day u mite get ban for nothing, and hacker u reported taking ur own time to take ss, upload them and post on ko forum are still playing and fuking talking with gms ! I warn u peeps stop playing ko, stop spending money for their dumb staff, and get urselves on a better game.[/b]
    downloading dota lol

peter

rofl look at what at captain tripps told me LOL i was never an archer lmao

NOpe actually it was the other night when you were in Ronark, an orc pm'd me and said for me to just check you out. And I found you, and seen 5 arrows coming from you, while you were holding daggers. So now either you did or didnt, and we all know just because you hold daggers doesnt mean you "perspectively" couldnt shoot 5 arrows. I seen what I seen, and actually first time I seen this pic. This ss shows absolutely nothing. Good Day.

come wow ?

jizz

that sucks peter :x

xHeadStrongx

lol Melody Your Account is Terminated ZZZZZZZZZZZZ I dont even See it on DinoSlayer. No way I can Get Your Account back for you Now GG

peter

i was thinking about wow but no one to play with
    wat server do u play? i was gonna play on dragonmaw if i went

Mercyful

Originally posted by peter
    wat server do u play? i was gonna play on dragonmaw if i went gay
    bumping old topics gg

peter

Originally posted by Mercyful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mercyful)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-peter
    bumping old topics gg[/b]
    stfu how is this old 1 day and its old
    get a fuckin a life i went out last night got wasted came bak and all of sudden its a old topic
    stfy god damn u just wanna bump it to get ur post count up so kepp bumping GG. -_-

Mercyful

Originally posted by peter+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peter)</div>
    Originally posted by Mercyful@
    <!--QuoteBegin-peter

bumping old topics gg
    stfu how is this old 1 day and its old
    get a fuckin a life i went out last night got wasted came bak and all of sudden its a old topic
    stfy god damn u just wanna bump it to get ur post count up so kepp bumping GG. -_-[/b]
    -1 too old

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345