Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MERLIN1STT=SCAMMER !

This is a discussion on MERLIN1STT=SCAMMER ! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i dont understand u emo i helped u,i trusted u 100% gave u 800m without any ques and u call ...
Page: 2

RunBoyRun1

i dont understand u emo i helped u,i trusted u 100% gave u 800m without any ques and u call me scammer <_<

Originally posted by grosman
    buahahahah new merlin ownd him buahaha *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol gros xD

Hostibus

hahaha sure what more u know about mine gear ? tell me its interesting to hear ur own story maybe start writing some ? u got talent to bullshiting hahaha too bad that i dont have ib , emo also it wasnt IN at that sq as we can see ;/ oh and sry to everyone that i paid for we`s, n illim also i thought that i bought ur pe hah ... also what do u mean by hacker ? seems like u really know shit about that game rofl go and continue ur dual rom warrior ...

Originally posted by RunBoyRun1
    i dont understand u emo i helped u,i trusted u 100% gave u 800m without any ques and u call me scammer *<_<
    And we trusted u by adding u to clan, see what happened.. U are a kid who dont know shit about how to play the game properly....

Originally posted by RunBoyRun1
    ok hostibus how can u talk about items u got all ur items from DarkSlay3r The Hacker u have ROF,ROC IN,IB and WE +1 cuz this hacker help u so pls stfu and dont try to be hero

DarkSlay3r was kinda gm...

Hareth

Originally posted by iViKiller
    omg RT scammers...
    kiss my ass punk ass bitch piece of shit... u scammed ur clan for an item, u deserve worse than losing 500 mill.

imNotaZ

U said that so beautiful hareth honey boney

thunder this topic just shows once agian how completely retarded you are
    ITs funny how u make urself down u pice of crap

MerliN1st

what else can I say - LOL :lol:

Xzero

:wub: merlin!

lol , they have the castle , and sure they use the bug for get the money in every servers and have problems for 500m? lol have fun , im happy with my 30m .

Reinhard

1)If xzero asks for a clan drop its because he is the CLAN LEADER not because he will scam you.

2)Thunder after you are called an scammer you want to change the subject and turn the scamming name to us, but it wont work, our reputation is too good for a [b]I think if merlin scammed you, he deserves a price for doing thatAHAHAHHA ill congratulate him later </span>

4) You dont have enough proof since you didnt post all the convo and maybe after the pm he gave u a reason to not pay you or realized u r an scammer or he paid you, so in conclution you got no word or proof. :lol:

5) Who the fuck are you to call ppl an scammer after u scammed ur whole clan, you cant talk now your word = shit.

kk? Ty.

- Rein out.

Banned

ROFL at pablito sig xD

Hostibus

pablito we dont have problem with 500m, its about scamm ... we do NOT tolerate any kind if cheating and that piece of shit will get nothing from us ... the only one person that still got problem is that scamming shit thats crying about 500m after stealing glass belt from clan ...

emosexual

Originally posted by RialiX
    If he did something like that Emo
    why u need to do the same i dont understand =

Tomer
    This is real emo
    Nothing to do with me :wub:
    just using my forum acc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12