My old friend who i made the mistake of trusting (MrRogers) stole me blind 2 days ago. I've tried to correct this, but to no avail. There is NO ONE else who knows my info and I've NEVER used any programs. Not to mention i build/fix/install computers and set up networks for a living... my computer doesn't even have a bad cookie on it... I didn't get hacked. My friend stole my items. If you are wondering what I lost it was my Dual Shios+2 and my IN. I unsealed them so that i could try them on Isabel's (waffles on ko4life, SiReN IGN) lvl 75 Mage. We are IRL friends and she doesn't even know my account info. None of my IRL know my pass. Only person is MrRogers... Zhoujie (a rouge in our clan who is friends with MrRogers also) told me my login name... and then told me that MrRogers told him to check SiReN to see if my items are on that account. MrRogers doesn't have SiReN's account and the username he give him was mine. Now here is were logic comes in. Would Zhoujie like to me and say that? No because even tho i'm making it simple here it's not obvious to most that it's pointing to MrRogers. But if Zhoujie is honest and MrRogers did tell Zhoujie this then it would make since he wanted to trick him into thinking he was helping me but instead adding another IP to my account login. What do u think?

I know MrRogers has stollen my shios and my IN.

well a lot more stuff too... all my armors but my sealed+7 paper dd helm.

Yes i give my info's to Wendo after this happened and i explained why in AKUTEE's post [post="http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=233396&st=20"]HERE[/post].