Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

MrRogers is a Thief

This is a discussion on MrRogers is a Thief within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Nah I honestly do think 100% that rogers DID scam him. All the things you have done in the past ...
Page: 4

Nah I honestly do think 100% that rogers DID scam him. All the things you have done in the past rogers, concludes that you most likely did it.[/b]
    I just thought of this. patrick, you have hardly even been on this server to get to know me well. U quit a while back too. U played with me for what... 3 - 5 months ? if that.

You dont know anything about my history.

There's nothing wrong with it either.

Just cuz u dont like me, doesnt mean you can blame me for something you dont know about. And you dont even know me well... why are you even talking?

I agree... im not going to release who i am and how i know everyone in this topic :P but from past times i wouldnt doubt for a second that MrRogers is the culprit.[/b]
    How the hell do you know me? People I know dont play "undercover." You dont know me. stfu if you dunno what your talking about.

didnt know i had so many haters... already got some ideas on who you are.

lmao if your who i think you are... stop being jealous that you cant steal my NP.

d4z3d

You've got no clue...

Everyone hates you because you are a prepubescent annoying little fuck... Your past actions has made many realize your not that great of a person. Your a horrible friend to mark (dont know if you guys are still friends.) And you gave out personal information someone(Willowmoon) trusted you with. Don't play the "Oh I didnt know that was her real phone number..was just playing around" card. And you gave out someones Account info... GG[/b]
    Actually tbh, not many people hate me.

I'm not an annoying little fuck. You are hated more then me if i think your who i think you are.

Actually if you wanna bring that story up, go ahead. I've explained myself a millio times about this but ill do it once more.

Last november, me and willow were good friends. I went to vacation, at Disney World in Florida. gone for 10 days.

She gave me her phone number... I dont exactly remember why, and i gave her my cell number. No big deal, right?

Called it while in Florida to check up on my character. (had a guy going to BDW for me.)

Number was "Disconnected or no longer in use."

Came back to human side after that vacation, she was mad at me and i dont know why.

was ignoring me, tried to get her attention and i spilled that out.

Obviously i didnt know it was real.

So thats how it started.

Anyway on topic, your gay just stop replying when u dont kno anything.

d4z3d

You've told me these stories over MSN which are Obviously not true... And no.. I wasn't the most hated... Perhaps I wasn't the favorite in goodnight... but I was important. and from what I remember.. everyone in goodnight hated you except for phenom... had no clue why he liked you.

I just thought of this. patrick, you have hardly even been on this server to get to know me well. U quit a while back too. U played with me for what... 3 - 5 months ? if that.[/b]
    it doesnt take long for someone to realize that a person is a stupid dumb fuck.

you'd be amazed at how many ppl hated you from goodnight and midnight.

o and, @ d4z3d, i love you baba <3

draviste

lmao if your who i think you are... stop being jealous that you cant steal my NP.[/b]
    Dude dont drag me into this I just dont like you but if yah did it just give the guys stuff back and try not to go all emo, if you do I will see if I can find a wrist cutter for yah check your letter, and to the others I am the most hated so step off trying to take my spot posers.

Razyrfist

I just ask one question. Im completely nuetral. Is there any definite proof that this was done by Rog?

I just ask one question. Im completely nuetral. Is there any definite proof that this was done by Rog?[/b]

if the GM&#39;s are willing to stop jacking off, getting whores, and doing nothing all the time, then we can get actual proofs.

but for now, all the fingers are point to rogers, cuz he was the only one that had the infos.

and i thought you quit ko, when did you start poking your head around these forums again? O.o i still remember you posting "one day, our clan will take over the castle" xD

Razyrfist

lol. yea. And one day, ill become the next star of a popular MTV show. I like to keep informed of whats going on with all my friends in the game. KO is behind me and Im a wow guy now, but it doesnt stop me from wanting to see what shit is going down.

TheRevolution will NOT take over the castle, im sorry to say lol.

lol. yea. And one day, ill become the next star of a popular MTV show. I like to keep informed of whats going on with all my friends in the game. KO is behind me and Im a wow guy now, but it doesnt stop me from wanting to see what shit is going down.

TheRevolution will NOT take over the castle, im sorry to say lol.[/b]

lmao, i also quit ko dude :P cuz after you quit, i didnt find any funny posts on ko4life, or messages in game. i swear, if you had kept playing, i would still be playing now.

btw, is wow fun? i thought if playing.

Razyrfist

wow kicks some serious ass. i know ima get flamed for saying it, too :P

You know wow sucks .
    Off topic tho. :mellow:

Razyrfist

lol. nice little stab there, jd. well, i try to remain neutral in this, as Rogers is my friend, as are several people against him, one Being wendolyn. Now, i trust wendolyn to no ends, so i find it hard to believe she would make false accusations. But I was just curious. Proof is essential to any accusation to be made. My account was hacked and i could have pointed out a few who might have done it. But i figured that it was probly a turk, and left it at that.

Banned

Razyrfist did u read my initial post?

I&#39;m not a tech/network noob.

and if anyone says ko database is hacked there crazy. it wouldn&#39;t be just a couple ppl w/ missing items. And it wouldn&#39;t be the guy w/ 90% of his items sealed. Shios +2 are kinda unique to boot so it&#39;s stupid to steal them. Except there pretty damn valuable : )

I blame rogers b/c my account was not hacked... my password is not guessable and my keys were not loged. Most brute force hacks use a dicitonary and there are no words in my password... and it&#39;s randomly alpha-numeric. it would take a turk w/ a random character brute force login script a year to guess my password... even if he knew my login name...

my items were unsealed for 2 days when i got hacked...

and is rogers still my friend? I think he stole the items... but b/c there is a fraction of a chance he didn&#39;t and b/c i was friends with him before I&#39;m still sociable with him. He has told me why he give out my pass and how things went down. Personally i thought they were stupid reasons that i can&#39;t imagine anyone would give out the infos b/c of, but even if it was a good reason why the hell would u give out my infos? but yeah i&#39;m not an asshole and i still talk to him and don&#39;t want to lose him as a friend, but i need to see my items back.

Razyrfist did u read my initial post?

I&#39;m not a tech/network noob.

and if anyone says ko database is hacked there crazy. it wouldn&#39;t be just a couple ppl w/ missing items. And it wouldn&#39;t be the guy w/ 90% of his items sealed. Shios +2 are kinda unique to boot so it&#39;s stupid to steal them. Except there pretty damn valuable : )

I blame rogers b/c my account was not hacked... my password is not guessable and my keys were not loged. Most brute force hacks use a dicitonary and there are no words in my password... and it&#39;s randomly alpha-numeric. it would take a turk w/ a random character brute force login script a year to guess my password... even if he knew my login name...

my items were unsealed for 2 days when i got hacked...

and is rogers still my friend? I think he stole the items... but b/c there is a fraction of a chance he didn&#39;t and b/c i was friends with him before I&#39;m still sociable with him. He has told me why he give out my pass and how things went down. Personally i thought they were stupid reasons that i can&#39;t imagine anyone would give out the infos b/c of, but even if it was a good reason why the hell would u give out my infos? but yeah i&#39;m not an asshole and i still talk to him and don&#39;t want to lose him as a friend, but i need to see my items back.[/b]

yep, if it was a database hacker, why dont they just get his seal/unseal pw? its all stored in their DB , if they got his username + pw, why not just get his seal/unseal to take more of his stuff?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast