Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Scmmer Went Out ThiefNEMOreturn !

This is a discussion on New Scmmer Went Out ThiefNEMOreturn ! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; LOL i knew that guy was an scammer ^_^ im not surprised. Wasnt there a topic of someone calling him ...
Page: 2

Banned

LOL i knew that guy was an scammer ^_^ im not surprised.

Wasnt there a topic of someone calling him an scammer before?

2nd) Who trusts a guy who even calls himself 'thief' ??[/b]

WOW THIS IS A PROFF ...I HAVE THIEF IN MY NICK NAME WOW IM A SCAMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RISE U ARE RETARD OR WHAT??? U LOOK ALWAYS MORE LIKE A COMUNIST LITTLE POOR GUY

Banned

u took money from me allso and i didnt got any prem

u wanna pay it back?

or i will take ss from msn logs that after u tell me u have prob with ur cc i told u keep the money and try again tomorow

poor rialix guy poor.... bump

ok guys...dont trust me anymore...anyway dont trust rialix anymore also.. he havent gave me all GB for prems and i said he i need fill cc for buy it..for he was ok..
    then the game start with say there is a limit of 2 prem for 1 day..well was the 3th prem so i cant buy it for he.

He gave me only 450m for a premiun no more..thats is all what i have... and u want know what? i will keep this money coz u are a fag before post stupid news come in game and talk... i said u last night fast coz i need go to Disco with friends thats why i log off.. dont know what happen with thunder.. anyway sometimes msn is bugged and u see a people on when is not... i havent block u, i just log off. anyway pls post some proff .. a SS where u gave me the money.. i bought thunder premiun for 500m and havent scam he. i also bought a bronze premiun and a NT for u Rialix..remember ? u gave me 16,5gb and i bought it for u without scam!!!!

u are only a FAG... no need trust me anymore coz i want stop buy prems for fag peoples like u man...im sry[/b]
    Pls dont piss me off more then u did
    i came to give u 21gbs 2 times with JokeRialiX and u said opps 1 sec
    then u did the same with the 3gbs

DONT TELL ME TO BRING PROOFS WHEN U BLOCKED SOKOBO 1 SEC AFTER HE ADDED US TO THE CONV
    IF U HAD PROBLEM U COULD SAY BUT U DIDN'T NOW U SCAMED 29.5gbs AND CALL ME SCAMMER B SHAME
    LIER AND SCAMMER

btw i already said that u bought me and evrything was ok just now u came and scammed me

Azraim

well i know him and think he is (or he was) trustable so i don't know what i can think about that :unsure:

p.s : ivan u haven't said ur msn was hacked long time ago???

Banned

well i know him and think he is (or he was) trustable so i don't know what i can think about that :unsure:
    p.s : ivan u haven't said ur msn was hacked long time ago???[/b]
    yes man but dont think i have problems now

EDIT: havent saw rialix post... so i scammed 2 peoples and noone have some ss as proff?? well there are 2 way or im cool or u are both retard.... i think the second :P man my word vs your post a ss pls and if i see my char accept 21gb from u then well i'll give u a ROL coz i havent this money... if u havent a ss u are with your friend 2 big retard...im sry for u

Banned

u took money from me allso and i didnt got any prem

u wanna pay it back?

or i will take ss from msn logs that after u tell me u have prob with ur cc i told u keep the money and try again tomorow[/b]
    this is true if want get ss and post it here... but wont help u. i got only your money man 450m right? then u guys havent give me the time for buy prems.. after 10min i was out with girls and u maked a post about me !!!! FAG!!!
    when for u was ok try again later...(tomorrow) coz the limit of 2

Acostic

ok now listen to me you litle lier. stop lie and spit all out, its me Or [the one you scammed with 9.5gbs] listen i got proff of you taking from me 4.5gbs if you wanna close all story with me [i dont know about Rialix] Unblock me on msn and we will talk like 2 mans and not like 2 stupid kids so if you wanna talk like a man unblock me thnx bye..

Btw my nick in msn is Or

Banned

man is true i have your 4,5gb !!!! u no need get a prof for this coz i say is true... !!!!

but man i keep money coz the next time before post shit after 10min on a people wait and talk with he...
    i havent block u on msn later i log on if u want talk

Acostic

so when you can login to msn im waiting to you here. do it fast as you can plz

RiseAgainst_

WOW THIS IS A PROFF ...I HAVE THIEF IN MY NICK NAME WOW IM A SCAMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RISE U ARE RETARD OR WHAT??? U LOOK ALWAYS MORE LIKE A COMUNIST LITTLE POOR GUY[/b]
    Learn to talk like a grown man, instead of a 10 year old child it doesnt helps ppl believe you forsure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12