Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nidorino hacked and scammed.

This is a discussion on Nidorino hacked and scammed. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; GG guys, thanks to all I know for the fun we have had since Ares and all the way to ...
Page: 1

Lightbulb

GG guys, thanks to all I know for the fun we have had since Ares and all the way to last night.
    I've had enough of this bullshit, so im out for good.

Good luck with the account whoever has it now. And I hope you choke and die infront of your comp idiot.

Rest in peace Nidorino.. I'll miss you.

A big fuck you to whoever hacked him, he just got everything a warrior could ever want. If everyone playing this game was anything like vlad this would be the greatest game in the fucking world and none of us would have to quit.

_|_

IllusionS

So how exactly did you get hacked and scammed? Downloading 3rd party tools, giving out your account information to someone, trying to sell your account to a good baba? People don't just get randomly hacked.

Darkslayer07

+11

Wellllll!!!!!!! 1. I have never used a 3rd party program will never do so anyways....
    2. Yah 2 people had my account info.... Joeknight and Freaky...
    3. And as Freaky said I had the gear I wanted, so why would I sell Nidorino.

Freaky was at work during the time it was hacked, and he didnt have the SQ.
    Joeknight I dont know.

But without proof I can only assume, and let you peeps figure who did it.

And I was in Heretic during the time I was hacked also, had just helped them with the cape quest.
    And I talked with "Waaah" on msn today, so here is the conversation.

Austin :
    hello
    Nidorino ( VladDarco) :
    Hey bro.
    Austin :
    So you got hacked?
    Nidorino ( VladDarco) :
    Well if someone has left Heretics with my char yah.
    Austin :
    yes
    Austin :
    about 2 hours
    Austin :
    after the cq
    Austin :
    or so
    Austin :
    it left the clan so i assumed you NT
    Nidorino ( VladDarco) :
    Nah.
    Austin :
    I am sorry
    Austin :
    I had no idea
    Nidorino ( VladDarco) :
    I logged of to get some sleep
    Austin :
    It was wierd
    Austin :
    bc the character left
    Austin :
    And people were like wtf
    Austin :
    I told them dw
    Austin :
    he just NT like he said he was
    Austin :
    thought nothing of it
    Austin :
    Not a word was said
    Austin :
    before he left

KnightOnlinePathos

faggots like the hacker who spoil games like this, vlad seems to have a good reputation so its a fukin shame. hope u find who done it. typical old story, nice guys finish last

IllusionS

If no one knew the SQ then how did you lose the entire account, that or you had a very easy to guess SQ.

joeknight

I played the char and i have the SQ, however i did NOT scam the char, vlad is a friend and i dont scam friends, i once scammed a close friend and it was the worst thing i ever did, i ended up giving the items back rofl.
    There is nothing i can say or do to prove my innocence, all i can say is i didnt do it and it is up to you if you choose to believe that or not. I did not scam the acct, i had access to it whenever i wanted so there is no reason to scam, i play various other accts and ihavnt taken anything from them and i havnt taken this acct. I am sorry u got hacked m8 but i swear it wasnt me, i cant prove it wasnt me and you cant prove it was me, all u have is my word and as i said if u believe that or not is ur choice i cant influence that.

And for the guy who hacked the char i hope you die u fukin dick :angry:

And vlad dont quit baba KO w/o u is awful, like salt w/o vinegar, like fish w/o chips, like posh w/e becks, like ant w/o dec ( u get the point, all english examples but it basicaly means ko is shit w/o u )

halifax

I played the char and i have the SQ, however i did NOT scam the char, vlad is a friend and i dont scam friends, i once scammed a close friend and it was the worst thing i ever did, i ended up giving the items back rofl. )[/b]

After reading that its obvious that joeknight scammed it :*(

IllusionS

Whoever knew the SQ scammed it, as simple as that.

May I add I know vlad irl, and I was the one who sold him the items.

Well, i think thats it for me and KO as well... After 5 years of friendship, scammers, hacking and getting fucked by K2.
    I say thnx for the good times to all the good gun people ive gottn to know.

As for the scammer i hope everyone he loves dies a slow and painfull death while he has to suffer and watch it happen.

FUCK FUCK FUCK NO NO NO! This is total bullshit. To who ever has the account I hope you burn in deepest pits of hell, because you deserve it for doing such a horriable thing to such a good person. I have known Vlad since wayyyyyyyy back when Ares was the only server. And if their's one person that dosen't deserve tihs, It's Vlad! Bro If there is anything I can do, Give me a hollar on msn.

Costa foever!

I am not sure but i gonna say who i think did it. if that char is old Jeremihaspenis, i know that char got buyed and renamed to kukkakepi, and when the owner of kukkakepi was going to sell char he got scammed since someone knew the SQ and that was joerezz (old owner) and then the warrior got renamed to jackslater, then nidorino (i know much that can back up this sentence but i now gonna tell here and its a damn long story-.- and i am not 100% sure) so if joeknight is the old owner of joerezz and this story is right i am 99% that joeknight did it.

pisses me off that someone would do this to vlad who just bought his stuff and he got to use it 1-2 days then get hacked/scammed, just unbeliveble-.-

peace out

pavel123

my char is still for sale if u want to keep playing... full geared ready for pk.
    and in my opinion joe didn't scam nidorino account. i was playing with joe a lot, i was exping with him in 2 men party a lot, we were talking, he got borrowed all my items (such as raptor+8 and so on) and IN MY OPINION he is 100% trustable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast