Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Orc or Human. wich Nation best?=D

This is a discussion on Orc or Human. wich Nation best?=D within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Mmhmm xp scrolls rock, lvl 55 ftw. ... not that I get anything special at this lvl. <_< Orcs are ...
Page: 2

Ki1laH

Mmhmm xp scrolls rock, lvl 55 ftw. ... not that I get anything special at this lvl. <_<

Orcs are weak in PK whenever we have been raided or in bosses, ive done plenty of 2v8's already.

why vendetta is good ? because they are rich and can get 60 in 3days because of xp scrolls.

FuckVendetta> vendetta

N1GG4

pfft we've done 2vs16's so dont act like ur the shit. lets just wait to see at lvl 60+ on both sides when everything is even and its skills that matter. id love to see you cocky mother fuckers start acting like the shit on here.

KirbyKommando

Stop making pointless topics like these, make one in 1 month or something.

Originally posted by N1GG4
    pfft we've done 2vs16's so dont act like ur the shit. *lets just wait to see at lvl 60+ on both sides when everything is even and its skills that matter. *id love to see you cocky mother fuckers start acting like the shit on here.
    Lol, that's funny .. I'm pretty sure you can't even take 75% of the ppl posting in this thread 1on1, and you start talking bout 2vs16...

Hydr4

pfft we've done 2vs16's so dont act like ur the shit. *lets just wait to see at lvl 60+ on both sides when everything is even and its skills that matter. *id love to see you cocky mother fuckers start acting like the shit on here.
    U cant even beat me in a 1vs1 what are u talking about?

Originally posted by Suicune
    why vendetta is good ? because they are rich and can get 60 in 3days because of xp scrolls.

FuckVendetta> vendetta
    if i have scroll and i m stupid i think i can't be 60 in 3 days whatever i only use 5 scroll xp i m poor

N1GG4

lmfaoo!!! lets have a little flash back shall we? Your on jeramiah. Your lvl 42 and I was lvl 36. I had a kekry +2 and sb +5. You had cleavers. You were using 720 pots and I was using 360's. Shall I keep going?? I also beat u the first time and that gay archer came in for the last hit. So don't act like your any good.

Ki1laH

You will see, just wait.

DiffusalBlade

hmmm orcs win the war but dont really get anywhere during invasion ^_^

N1GG4

I know I cant. Cause im at work and have been for the whole time. Thats why I dont get any chances to xp. But im talking about orcs vs humans. Ive seen ditto and squirtle do a 2 vs 16 and won. And if I had a chance to xp for more than 2 hours a day I would be doing it to so please shh if you don't know what your saying.

I know I cant. *Cause im at work and have been for the whole time. *Thats why I dont get any chances to xp. *But im talking about orcs vs humans. Ive seen ditto and squirtle do a 2 vs 16 and won. *And if I had a chance to xp for more than 2 hours a day I would be doing it to so please shh if you don't know what your saying.
    ok he is good rogue but what about u ..... no comments talk about ursellf nigga

N1GG4

did I not just say I havnt had any time to xp. Im at work and have been since beginning of pathos. I only get around 2-4hours of time to xp.

Hydr4

lmfaoo!!! lets have a little flash back shall we? *Your on jeramiah. *Your lvl 42 and I was lvl 36. *I had a kekry +2 and sb +5. *You had cleavers. *You were using 720 pots and I was using 360's. *Shall I keep going?? I also beat u the first time and that gay archer came in for the last hit. *So don't act like your any good.
    LMFAO the first time was U Squirtle and the archer on me and i still owned u before i died bitch

beastmaster

this isnt fair i hate exp scrools dont be proud about 55 pls with normal ways u cant be lvl 55(if u dont sleep or 2 users using 1 char)

Originally posted by beastmaster
    this isnt fair i hate exp scrools dont be proud about 55 pls with normal ways u cant be lvl 55(if u dont sleep or 2 users using 1 char)
    u think for be 55 playing only 15 hours .. stupid i made 55 in 3 days only sleep 4 hours zz yes scroll is good but not is easy be 55 killing deru or cards zzz

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast