Player Made Event

This is a discussion on Player Made Event within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Its been awhile since Ive seen any gm event out so I was thinking bout if we can coordinate (and ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

Affenotto

Its been awhile since Ive seen any gm event out so I was thinking bout if we can coordinate (and not just flame eachother[a first in this forum]) we could coordinate an event between humans and orcs preferably using king chat (havnt been on in awhile so plz dont tell me its some turk baba again) and orginize an event in CZ. My idea of an event would be to take on orc char and one Human character and put 2.1b on that char then put them in some area of cz (trolls/ where dms used to be ect..) and then King announce name and area the race of the char targeted will try to protect him while racking up nps and after that char is killed they switch it. Its not the best idea but put yours if you have something better.

noone

that would be really nice ^^

Pwner4Last

he would need buffs + full shell +7. Else a rouge could one hit him :P

Affenotto

We we are not gonna put it on a naked lvl 30 i was thinking of putting it on like Sharpsolid and shit or sum1 else who can tank well

infusion

yo affen,
    you around again =)

Affenotto

I make an appearance every now and then