Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Please Morian.

This is a discussion on Please Morian. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by AirBridges+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AirBridges)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Staydead420 Jereimah why dont you ever pk man.. Oh thats right you suck feet for ...
Page: 2

Staydead420

Originally posted by AirBridges+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AirBridges)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Staydead420
    Jereimah why dont you ever pk man.. Oh thats right you suck feet for money. Jeremiah most l33t rogue in the game and runs from lvl 55 rogues rofllmfao Fuck off noob. Go sell ur Account for 5000$ and BUy some bitches mother fucker. *^_^
    A message of peace and hapiness[/b]
    Indeed

_Tau_

Staydead I waited all day yesterday for ya lil man...Still waitin for that fight anytime you ready. Better have them arrow shower hacks on too lol,trust me you'll need em

Originally posted by Staydead420+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Staydead420)</div>
    Originally posted by AirBridges@

Jereimah why dont you ever pk man.. Oh thats right you suck feet for money. Jeremiah most l33t rogue in the game and runs from lvl 55 rogues rofllmfao Fuck off noob. Go sell ur Account for 5000$ and BUy some bitches mother fucker. *^_^

A message of peace and hapiness
    Indeed [/b]
    Why does this fucker even talk, hes been exploited to be the most stupid cunt alive.
    Dont macroers normally have shame, and actually dont say "haha noob, you're running from me and ur 65!", when you're a fucking macorer, omfg, what is wrong with people these day. Turks have more common sense then a retard like you.

Staydead420

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Staydead420+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Staydead420)
    <!--QuoteBegin-AirBridges
    @

Indeed [/b]
    Why does this fucker even talk, hes been exploited to be the most stupid cunt alive.
    Dont macroers normally have shame, and actually dont say "haha noob, you're running from me and ur 65!", when you're a fucking macorer, omfg, what is wrong with people these day. Turks have more common sense then a retard like you.[/b][/quote]

WOW MAN i must of raped you hardcore in cz rofllmfao. And Doggydickred or w/e ur name is I was lvling all day and all night. Going back to sin asap GG h43r:

halifax

Staydead - you must drink hater-aid by the gallon.
    I'm a noob? Jeremiah currently has 3 pieces of chitin +7 and 2 cleaver +8's and i'm sure ill rape your a.sshole b1tch boy.

Pleast take me up on that challenge. I would really enjoy sticking my d1ck in your cocksucker to shut you up.

Originally posted by Staydead420+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Staydead420)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    Originally posted by Staydead420
    <!--QuoteBegin-AirBridges
    @

Indeed
    Dont macroers normally have shame, and actually dont say "haha noob, you're running from me and ur 65!", when you're a fucking macorer, omfg, what is wrong with people these day. Turks have more common sense then a retard like you.[/b]
    WOW MAN i must of raped you hardcore in cz rofllmfao. And Doggydickred or w/e ur name is I was lvling all day and all night. Going back to sin asap GG h43r:[/b][/quote]
    Nop, you never, considering i dont play this server anymore, I'd like to see you even get Jeremiah's hp to even 1/2.
    You sucked at sin, so you went archer, you sucked at archer, so you used koxp and now, you suck at that, :rollseyes:

Staydead420

Wooohoo Jeremiah! The noob can speak. Aight sucka Staydead vs jeremiah. Im Frapsing this So i can watch it over and over. ^_^ Better learn how to COmbo. Better learn how to minor. Heh You better Just quit ko man -_- Little edana noob nothin. Ill Send u Mail when im ready to 1 vs 1 since i got some bitches to fuck today.

Staydead420

And Josh I raped everyone 1 vs 1 as a sin. ANd Josh I raped everyone as an archer. and Josh I raped Your Mom as a Man. And josh Its Time i rape You Like Your My little NP bitch.

I have one word for this, LOL.
    Remember April, do ya? Thinking you're so fucking good at sin, then getting raped by april. Oh yeah, what was your excuse again, he has better gear? :lol:
    Jeremiah has one of the best combos on this server, along with alot of other rogues who could kick your ass w/o even potting.
    I suggest you give the act up, we all know you suck, you always will, so now go cry to your mom, maybe she'll feel sorry for you and babashop for you, even with good gear, you're the still the worst rogue on this server.

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    I have one word for this, LOL.
    Remember April, do ya? Thinking you're so fucking good at sin, then getting raped by april. Oh yeah, what was your excuse again, he has better gear? :lol:
    Jeremiah has one of the best combos on this server, along with alot of other rogues who could kick your ass w/o even potting.
    I suggest you give the act up, we all know you suck, you always will, so now go cry to your mom, maybe she'll feel sorry for you and babashop for you, even with good gear, you're the still the worst rogue on this server.
    ya his pottings is good buy my minor i ownz :P

staydead u raped everyone 1 vs 1 as a sin ? :wacko:

Staydead420

1. april never Showed up to 1 vs 1. 2. i raped him to shit 500 times in cz. I caught him alone in cz and raped him hard.
    Ill post the fraps when i get home :P

1. april never Showed up to 1 vs 1. 2. i raped him to shit 500 times in cz. I caught him alone in cz and raped him hard.
    Ill post the fraps when i get home *
    u didnt answer my question =O if i remenber i asked to u for vs >_< and u wont coz u said i will kick ur ass =O nvm

Ill post the fraps when i get home *
    Ya, when he sold his charecter.
    The real april would have you begging for mercy, you're shit on my shoe compared to him.

Chuo

lol , who is staydead ? ;/ never seen him in CZ be4 I sold my character .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12