Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Poll: Best mage in Manes server

This is a discussion on Poll: Best mage in Manes server within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Bakedgoodz by far never pk'd with better btw this aint a suck up post baked[/b] ROFL +1 R4gn4r from what ...
Page: 2

Record

Bakedgoodz by far never pk'd with better
    btw this aint a suck up post baked[/b]
    ROFL +1

R4gn4r from what i heard sucks so bad. Did r4gn4r request this to hope he was the best mage, because obviously hes not even close.

/care

RiseAgainst_

My best pk parties were with r4gnar, i remember taking full parties of orcs with FH and everything just r4gnar nymphaea and me in iLLiMiTZz i was like.. i kill one then r4gnar tps me back i kill the other one and he tps me and so on.

Idc what you guys say but in my experience with him he was really good at tping and everything.

The only thing i didnt like about him is his attitude.. u call him gay or fag for x reason and he like gets all moody with you.

yo ragnar is best... at least that girl on pic of him owns all :P

download

Wow, you seriously took it too much.. Didnt reallllly meant to ask whose best mage, coz first its a nab question and second who rly cares.

Everyone who says raggy sucks most likely mad coz he got pwnd by him.. hes not the best but hes better then 98% of this server.. not speaking only on mage class btw. Those turk parties of old Ronins new Friends i guess is some pwnage in damge dealing.. but not rly much skills only bombing the shit out of everyone. Old merlin is serious old school so ya hes good mage. And all ther others? sucks badly

Sidewalk

Bakedgoodz is #1 mage and fatty.

longter1986

Im best mage in sever Manes because I never die haahhaha (chacter mage lv 1 :P )

Xselnce

Wow, you seriously took it too much.. Didnt reallllly meant to ask whose best mage, coz first its a nab question and second who rly cares.

Everyone who says raggy sucks most likely mad coz he got pwnd by him.. hes not the best but hes better then 98% of this server.. not speaking only on mage class btw. Those turk parties of old Ronins new Friends i guess is some pwnage in damge dealing.. but not rly much skills only bombing the shit out of everyone. Old merlin is serious old school so ya hes good mage. And all ther others? sucks badly[/b]

Dude FU Im not saying I am the best cuz everyone that knows me, knows I dont think I am that good. But you come in here and say I Suck Badly??? and yes I was in this post and so that statement includes me. You can suck my left nut.

HAHA frank <333333

download

HAHA Xselnt i def love u ><" You got skills and most ppl know ur pwnz so i dont need to post ur name here xD

not like ragnar who ppl thinks hes a nab and need to say how good he rly is xD

IMO rt players are twice as skilled from any other manes player.

Record

Bakedgoodz by far never pk&#39;d with better
    btw this aint a suck up post baked[/b]

Everyone who says raggy sucks most likely mad coz he got pwnd by him.. hes not the best but hes better then 98% of this server.. not speaking only on mage class btw. Those turk parties of old Ronins new Friends i guess is some pwnage in damge dealing.. but not rly much skills only bombing the shit out of everyone. Old merlin is serious old school so ya hes good mage. And all ther others? sucks badly[/b]
    Like Play said download, this isn&#39;t a sucking up post.

Record

Im best mage in sever Manes because I never die haahhaha (chacter mage lv 1 :P )[/b]
    You&#39;re a retard.

me2

Oblivion is best mage ever

topic closed...

Record

Oblivion is best mage ever

topic closed... [/b]
    I like oblivion, never pk&#39;d with him, his leveling aspect is good tho, expect when he fell asleep at keyboard and got killed at harpies, lol wakes up and rejoins party 6-8 hours later.

@Reinhard Bakedgoodz does that shit 2, so it&#39;s not really unheard of. Late at night me, play, and baked pk&#39;d as a 3 man. There would be like 10 people we&#39;d get 5 and the rest would town out. We rather get killed by a bunch of humans, than to have orcs help us tkae them on. I&#39;d pay $700, to have more of those pk nights, with baked and play.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast