Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quiting KO soon

This is a discussion on Quiting KO soon within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Just wanna say dont flame me or think its coz of post count uping! This shit u got is the ...
Page: 2

krekre

Just wanna say dont flame me or think its coz of post count uping! This shit u got is the real shit for sale! Gl man cant imagine that i have all that

How come when other ppl try to sell +9 items on this forum you flame the shit outta them? But when it's someone you "know" it's all good? You're just as bad as Niggaz, only difference is you speak better english...

P.S If your the real owner of Geo, I hope you get scammed again you douche.

Geo

How come when other ppl try to sell +9 items on this forum you flame the shit outta them? But when it's someone you "know" it's all good? You're just as bad as Niggaz, only difference is you speak better english...
    P.S If your the real owner of Geo, I hope you get scammed again you douche.[/b]
    nice to meet you too

im not the real owner of geodriehoek and i can assure you i'm 100% legit.. that's why ppl dont "flame the shit outta me"

I can assure you I'm Bill Gates and that I'm gonna buy K2 and close down KO, does that make it true? Not without proof. So please show me some proof that the items you have are legit and I will believe you and appologise for being an asshole, til then sayonara turk

Geo

I can assure you I'm Bill Gates and that I'm gonna buy K2 and close down KO, does that make it true? Not without proof. So please show me some proof that the items you have are legit and I will believe you and appologise for being an asshole, til then sayonara turk[/b]
    do i know you?

and its none of your buissiness how i get this item.... since your not interested in buying it

now pls stop wasting my time and go flame some1 else
    have a nice day

Did I say you know me motherfucker? No! But your kind (turkish asswipes) shouldn't be allowed to sell duped shit on this forum! The rules are perfectly clear! But why do ppl want them enforced only when it's so called "known" dupers trying to sell +9 items? Why should you be allowed to sell it if you can't prove the legitness of the weapons?

Geo

You just wasted another 10 minutes of my time... thx
    that's why this reply will be my last cause i dont like conversations with ppl like you

1 I'm not from turkey. -_-
    2 I didn&#39;t say i can&#39;t prove the legitness... i just said that i&#39;m not gonna waste my time to ppl who are not interested in my items and are just wasting my time.... ppl like your <_<
    3 Since you are not a moderator you have nothing to say about me selling a +9 weapon... talk to a mod and he can contact me

Last time.. stop ruining my selling topic :mellow: that is also against the forum rules
    and stop wasting my time...

... pls

What is against the rules? Me telling you not to sell +9 items on this forum cuz it&#39;s not allowed? Damn better ban me quick lol

holy u fucking turk, get ur fucking ass outa this topic u fucking moron, how old are you ? 12?
    i know your a fucking noob and you feel sorry for yourself that u suck ass, but dont come and flame into someones topic, u dont even know geo so shut ur fucking mouth

holy u fucking turk, get ur fucking ass outa this topic u fucking moron, how old are you ? 12?
    i know your a fucking noob and you feel sorry for yourself that u suck ass, but dont come and flame into someones topic, u dont even know geo so shut ur fucking mouth[/b]

Love you to baby :wub:. Go go go all flame Holy for speaking the truth . I must admit it&#39;s fun, I usually never like attention but atm I love it cuz I&#39;m gettin flamed for a reason, by pissin cheaters off. And yes I&#39;m definately a turk, look at my happı englısh. I&#39;m old enough to be your daddy nami, so stop bullshittin me and acting all grown up. We all now you still breast feed at the age of 15!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12