Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

r1rr2rr3rr4rr5rr5rr6rr7r1rr2rr3rr4rr5rr5rr6rr7

This is a discussion on r1rr2rr3rr4rr5rr5rr6rr7r1rr2rr3rr4rr5rr5rr6rr7 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I combo with left hand on keyboard right hand on mouse :wub: I use my mouse to get pressed up ...
Page: 2

Browzer

I combo with left hand on keyboard right hand on mouse :wub:
    I use my mouse to get pressed up against ppl with my right hand and skill r-r combo with my left hand on keyboard.
    Quite good for when the ppl start to run away (or if you need to run away :wub: )
    but u need a good left hand :P

T0wn3R

i tried use the mouse but is hard because sometimes move the skills (potion mana-hp and minor) out of the skill bar xD lol
    With 2 hand in keyboard is easlier, using the mouse too. You select the target with mouse, and change the hand yo keyboard, W-R and start your combo when you are near him =P when you end kill him if other enemy is near him you just select him with Z.

I use HP pots in right click, then when i use the mouse for select a target or for run away i press right clic and still pressing minor with the left hand =D

Staydead420

flippy Your a fukin noob. That combo is way slow. E combo Skips the R animation you dumb peace of shit and Your skill. GG B) I forgot Your better then 000 and his E minor combo. Go suck a fat cock bitch and Shut the fuck up -_-

Originally posted by Staydead420
    flippy Your a fukin noob. That combo is way slow. E combo Skips the R animation you dumb peace of shit and Your skill. GG B) *I forgot Your better then 000 and his E minor combo. Go suck a fat cock bitch and Shut the fuck up -_-

First , all combo has the same speed , got it?

Second , 000000 uses RR combo , SR combo or WR combo depending on the time

Third , you're the one who suck ass. I think the only combo you could do is the arrow shower one.

Why did I get banned for this shit? :rollseyes:

grzequ

Staydead, Sorry but did u ever had assasin skills in your skillbar? You are pr0 koxper. So maybe that " E " combo can work fast for you ^_^

Btw, If you wanna make best combo. You need to move sometimes with W/S and press R 2 times. If U press R 1 time, u can get skill failed error which makes your combo slower.

W/S : For blocking your skill animations, If you dont press them and press R 2 time,Your combo will be slower. Maybe you can block skill animations on your computer, but It wont be blocked on serverside. So it will make skill failed error even you press on time. (Like how it makes fail when u lagged)

RR : For avoiding skill failed errors.

Also you need to learn re-skill times to edit your skill bar for perfect combo.

E combo Skips the R animation
    If you skip R animations, How the fuck can you minor yourself? Its fuking slow ( Like 12 minor max ) if you block R animations. With R, u can go up to 17. ( R animation increases your minoring speed.Its a small movement that increases your minor speed )

Or else, You need to minor yourself with 2 skillbar. But if u do it, It will be hard for you to change skillbar pages while minoring with E.

So the best one is W/S RR (Skill).

Maybe you can make a movie about your E combo and show us that.

Blaming other peoples combo while you are fucking koxping in cz all day made me angry.

You think yourself as best. You never will learn that u never can be something more than a shit. No1 will ever think you as a gg. You are a cheater and u dont know ANY SHIT ABOUT GAME/COMBO. So stop talking/blaming people.

Btw If you have a perfect combo with E. Why the fuck you are using koxp? Its only for loosers like you.

T0wn3R

flippy Your a fukin noob. That combo is way slow. E combo Skips the R animation you dumb peace of shit and Your skill. GG B) *I forgot Your better then 000 and his E minor combo. Go suck a fat cock bitch and Shut the fuck up -_-
    i dont know if the real 000000 wrote it: http://kalais.angrenost.org/guide-rogsin.php but he isn't using E there -.-

I learned from this guide when i made my first assassin in manes. :x

It is him who posted it and writed it , but i think Staydead > 0000

peter

Originally posted by Flippy
    It is him who posted it and writed it , but i think Staydead > 0000
    :blink: :wacko:

Staydead420

oke E combo was underground for the longest time very few people know about it. Ill make a Quick Fraps of E combo. I can get 15 hits per Regen with My noob warrior. and 13+ with my rogue. And I dont use Minor Like You guys do. I use Hp Pot+ Minor. :wub: I used it when I macro'd to and I tanked makler and odin at the same time GG <_<
    Check it out when my friend gets online ill have him fraps.

Not dissing SW Or RR combo both good. But E Is just My Love. ^_^

oh btw 15hits with warrior was with Duel Weild. prob a few less with 2 hand weapons

peter

oke E combo was underground for the longest time very few people know about it. Ill make a Quick Fraps of E combo. I can get 15 hits per Regen with My noob warrior. and 13+ with my rogue. And I dont use Minor Like You guys do. I use Hp Pot+ Minor. :wub: *I used it when I macro'd to and I tanked makler and odin at the same time GG <_< *
    Check it out when my friend gets online ill have him fraps. *

Not dissing SW Or RR combo both good. But E Is just My Love. *^_^

oh btw 15hits with warrior was with Duel Weild. prob a few less with 2 hand weapons
    waiting for the fraps :rollseyes:

That makes me think about some noob warrior cant remember the name on pathos that told me he was the best warrior that ever came to usko and he can do 15 hits per pot.

But i can do over 80 hits per pot , because i dont use pots often anyway.

Now staydead , are you sure you tanked them ? most likely you were running while your koxp was doing the job retard.

btw stop using caps like this.

jamessssss

flippy i fucking love u how long til unbannnz0r?

Originally posted by jamessssss
    flippy i fucking love u how long til unbannnz0r?

im unbanned for sometimes now already...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast