Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

RecogniseThis - Scammers

This is a discussion on RecogniseThis - Scammers within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by wynne. Dude deathy SU. I alwayz had to ask for my faking money. U should give it ...
Page: 5

syk0z

Originally posted by wynne.
    Dude deathy SU. I alwayz had to ask for my faking money. U should give it right away.... And what did u do with that clan money 15 gb? bought MQ items for chaosfactor?? and keep it for the once who need it. A new raptor+7 for Wipe... U should share it right away.... And all that bifrost shit what happened.... That was a faking mess up cause u didnt had any rulez for it. Just stfu about whole this shit....
    wynne i dont hate u but... when u want others to shut up , dont try it by saying shits that i dunno anything about , i got my raptor +7 by trading MY own ROC .

wynne.

Originally posted by deathscyth+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deathscyth)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.
    Dude deathy SU. I alwayz had to ask for my faking money. U should give it right away.... And what did u do with that clan money 15 gb? bought MQ items for chaosfactor?? and keep it for the once who need it. A new raptor+7 for Wipe... U should share it right away.... And all that bifrost shit what happened.... That was a faking mess up cause u didnt had any rulez for it. Just stfu about whole this shit....
    not that it care or something, but that 15 gb is still in an account, why would i buy chaos MQ items, he left clan hes not a clannie anymore, that raptor +7? Wipe traded that for his OWN items, dont talk bs if u dont know anything about it.[/b]
    U got that money already 1-2 weeks in the inn??? U kept saying i'll buy kek ring for him.. After 1 week merlin left and u knew clan would be disbanded soon sow u didnt bought 1 for him... And yes i know how faking greedy u are. I already know u longer then Manes...

deathscyth

Originally posted by wynne.+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wynne.)</div>
    Originally posted by deathscyth@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.

not that it care or something, but that 15 gb is still in an account, why would i buy chaos MQ items, he left clan hes not a clannie anymore, that raptor +7? Wipe traded that for his OWN items, dont talk bs if u dont know anything about it.
    U got that money already 1-2 weeks in the inn??? U kept saying i'll buy kek ring for him.. After 1 week merlin left and u knew clan would be disbanded soon sow u didnt bought 1 for him... And yes i know how faking greedy u are. I already know u longer then Manes...[/b]
    i got that 15gb like 7 days ago, 2 weeks in my inn? haha, u know how greedy i am eh? Arent u the one who scammed me a rol in edana?

wynne.

Originally posted by syk0z+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(syk0z)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.
    wynne i dont hate u but... when u want others to shut up , dont try it by saying shits that i dunno anything about , i got my raptor +7 by trading MY own ROC .[/b]
    And yes i wanted u to shut up. And the raptor was a sugestion. Since he didnt shared the money after the first csw. While all ppl excepted to get money from csw, they didnt got anything. Only the talk off the kek ring.. Like deathy was saying hatreth should give it right away.. deathy should share the money right away...

emosexual

Originally posted by Apolon_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Apolon_)</div>
    Originally posted by emosexual+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(emosexual)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Niro
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-emosexual

haha
    unlucky deathy *:wub: *
    And d/w about that noob clan holding the castle, they all suck *

csw isnt worth the hassle

That noob clan did pwn ur noob clan in the 1st CSW
    no not really
    other clans owned each other
    it was so unorganised
    most of us didnt turn up until almost half way through[/b]
    We had battleplan for CSW ready before even they fixed grade bug.
    It's called organization the thing that your clan dont have so stop whining and get a life.[/b][/quote]
    So organizing a battle plan for a game is having a life ?
    dunno about you but i play for fun :wub:

wynne.

Originally posted by deathscyth+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deathscyth)</div>
    Originally posted by wynne.+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wynne.)
    <!--QuoteBegin-deathscyth
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.

not that it care or something, but that 15 gb is still in an account, why would i buy chaos MQ items, he left clan hes not a clannie anymore, that raptor +7? Wipe traded that for his OWN items, dont talk bs if u dont know anything about it.
    U got that money already 1-2 weeks in the inn??? U kept saying i'll buy kek ring for him.. After 1 week merlin left and u knew clan would be disbanded soon sow u didnt bought 1 for him... And yes i know how faking greedy u are. I already know u longer then Manes...[/b]
    i got that 15gb like 7 days ago, 2 weeks in my inn? haha, u know how greedy i am eh? Arent u the one who scammed me a rol in edana?[/b][/quote]

Yes me and some others did scam u a ROL since u where sow faking greedy. We tried u to explain what was best for clan. But u react like a greedy kid and u know how Gonno and Twiggy are. They say kk FU

Xzero

Originally posted by wynne.
    yea about that time in bifrost, when we got 4 shards, 1ib and 1 fragment from the wraths why the fuck did garoof upgrade the item we farmed. I specificly told him to sell those items at +1 instead of upgrading it but garoof the idiot insisted in upgrading and guess what only 1 item which was the shard went to +6. Garoof constantly bring up that he is assist and is capable to make his own decisions on clan drops since deathy didnt have any rules for clan drops, Garoof also didnt consult with any other party members while in bifrost and told me he spoke with all the party members and they said he they agreed on upgrading the item to sell better soon i found out he was lieing. Respect would have been a good clan only if the leader is good,experienced and has leadership. -_-

deathscyth

Originally posted by wynne.+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wynne.)</div>
    Originally posted by syk0z@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.

wynne i dont hate u but... when u want others to shut up , dont try it by saying shits that i dunno anything about , i got my raptor +7 by trading MY own ROC .
    And yes i wanted u to shut up. And the raptor was a sugestion. Since he didnt shared the money after the first csw. While all ppl excepted to get money from csw, they didnt got anything. Only the talk off the kek ring.. Like deathy was saying hatreth should give it right away.. deathy should share the money right away...[/b]
    not even gonna give the same anser again, maybe if u readed clan chat a little better u would have known. its only been there about 30 times.

Instead of clearing some things up u make it only worst. Seems like u are not that great ppl who u were couple of weeks ago afterall.

And big laugh at emo. Werent u the 1 who played almost 3 days straight when the server came out ? and so on. Whata a lamer.

wynne.

Originally posted by Xzero+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Xzero)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.
    yea about that time in bifrost, when we got 4 shards, 1ib and 1 fragment from the wraths why the fuck did garoof upgrade the item we farmed. I specificly told him to sell those items at +1 instead of upgrading it but garoof the idiot insisted in upgrading and guess what only 1 item which was the shard went to +6. Garoof constantly bring up that he is assist and is capable to make his own decisions on clan drops since deathy didnt have any rules for clan drops, Garoof also didnt consult with any other party members while in bifrost and told me he spoke with all the party members and they said he they agreed on upgrading the item to sell better soon i found out he was lieing. Respect would have been a good clan only if the leader is good,experienced and has leadership. -_-[/b]
    That happends when the clan leader doesnt have good rulez. Assisst ect will make their own rulez. Will be a mess....

deathscyth

Originally posted by Xzero+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Xzero)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.
    yea about that time in bifrost, when we got 4 shards, 1ib and 1 fragment from the wraths why the fuck did garoof upgrade the item we farmed. I specificly told him to sell those items at +1 instead of upgrading it but garoof the idiot insisted in upgrading and guess what only 1 item which was the shard went to +6. Garoof constantly bring up that he is assist and is capable to make his own decisions on clan drops since deathy didnt have any rules for clan drops, Garoof also didnt consult with any other party members while in bifrost and told me he spoke with all the party members and they said he they agreed on upgrading the item to sell better soon i found out he was lieing. Respect would have been a good clan only if the leader is good,experienced and has leadership. -_-[/b]
    I had clan rules, I explained all clan rules before joining them, i cant help it ppl dont follow those rules, killing bosses with 2-3 ppl, selling drop, without noticing me about any of that. A clan leader is as good as his members are.

wynne.

Originally posted by wynne.+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wynne.)
    <!--QuoteBegin-syk0z
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.

And yes i wanted u to shut up. And the raptor was a sugestion. Since he didnt shared the money after the first csw. While all ppl excepted to get money from csw, they didnt got anything. Only the talk off the kek ring.. Like deathy was saying hatreth should give it right away.. deathy should share the money right away...[/b]
    not even gonna give the same anser again, maybe if u readed clan chat a little better u would have known. its only been there about 30 times.[/b][/quote]

After csw i went to moradon for that Boss event what would come. Didnt payed attention on clan chat with all those spam and u know i couldnt read all chats since i got a m8 who's playing my acc...

like i said deathy and simple, wynne ftw

and emo, what has that to do with anything? U play this game for the fun in it and winning and having the castle is a fun and good thing, em i right?

Its not like its a takeoverturky plan, its just a simple csw plan that doesnt take 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 hours to go through.

Call us scammers if that makes u happier, if i were u i would have talked it out with someone else if hareth was "afk" (like u said). U would have easily gotten your money, and there still might be a chance, if u stopped fuking us up by this shit. Talk it out like a normal man and dont just flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame . Slm aga sıktır gıt!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

wynne.

Originally posted by Xzero@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.

yea about that time in bifrost, when we got 4 shards, 1ib and 1 fragment from the wraths why the fuck did garoof upgrade the item we farmed. I specificly told him to sell those items at +1 instead of upgrading it but garoof the idiot insisted in upgrading and guess what only 1 item which was the shard went to +6. Garoof constantly bring up that he is assist and is capable to make his own decisions on clan drops since deathy didnt have any rules for clan drops, Garoof also didnt consult with any other party members while in bifrost and told me he spoke with all the party members and they said he they agreed on upgrading the item to sell better soon i found out he was lieing. Respect would have been a good clan only if the leader is good,experienced and has leadership. -_-
    I had clan rules, I explained all clan rules before joining them, i cant help it ppl dont follow those rules, killing bosses with 2-3 ppl, selling drop, without noticing me about any of that. A clan leader is as good as his members are.[/b]
    KK deathy that ill happen if the bosses drop shit and the next drop will go to your Group. I knew before i joined the clan i wouldnt get a single clan item. Sow yeah i kill bosses with a warrior sell the item and share since im getting nothing from clan...

deathscyth

Originally posted by jessemannen
    like i said deathy and simple, wynne ftw

and emo, what has that to do with anything? U play this game for the fun in it and winning and having the castle is a fun and good thing, em i right?

Its not like its a takeoverturky plan, its just a simple csw plan that doesnt take 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 hours to go through. *

Call us scammers if that makes u happier, if i were u i would have talked it out with someone else if hareth was "afk" (like u said). U would have easily gotten your money, and there still might be a chance, if u stopped fuking us up by this shit. Talk it out like a normal man and dont just flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame . Slm aga sıktır gıt!!!!!!! :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    wanna give the money all of a sudden, to get rid of ur scamer name, ofc u want that. keep ur money, we will get plenty of it when we take the castle next week.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast