Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

REINHARD HACKER!

This is a discussion on REINHARD HACKER! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; :wub: jesse And idk if its cuz im drunk but i dont understand the point of the last messages ;< ...
Page: 3

:wub: jesse

And idk if its cuz im drunk but i dont understand the point of the last messages ;< but i readthem twice so idk

Now i read germos&#39; sig "nota hacked by reinhard" zzzzzzz well if that pleases ur anus <_< now im happy u lost something for blaming me :angry: ![/b]
    pahhhahahahah ur FAG

if you can&#39;t prove , shut up.

Germo u stupid cunt, edit your sig. U got no proof that rein scammed u.
    Dicksucking fagget kid.

Hostibus

ahhahhahaha u all scammed me !! u all sucks !! now u`re all scammers ! i got no proof as well but as i can see nobody cares xD damn u all ;[ fcking hackers

FredTFT

qie dicen? que rein tiene escamas? o_O pescado[/b]

jajaja, rein tiene escamas... ya lo sab́amos: siente como pescado podrido!!!

Hareth

JESSE why the fak theres a "cuy" in your sig

btw i cant understand shit about this topic

JESSE why the fak theres a "cuy" in your sig

btw i cant understand shit about this topic [/b]
    hmm point is that reinhard is hacker
    my friend bought nota like 2 month back remember Nota gived to u him shells +8/15
    and now reinhard changed pw
    first he taked unsealed items -.-

RiseAgainst_

Yea i found out the password of the account like this: i just started with "11111 then 11112 then 11113" after i finished all the numbers up to 99999999 i started with words "aaaaa "aaaab" till i finished with "zzzzzzzzz" then i tried with random words like "house" after that i used "h0use" or "hous3"

Till i found your password

After that i found out your email, i did the same with the pass of it and i changed ur email pass

And voila i have your acc hacked :lol:

Why do i even bother answering you, i shouldnt even be explaining anything to a 13 year old kid that i dont like nor taking the time to read this <_<

freakyangel

dude; like the others said, if u dont have proof, dont fukin post shit! this topic is full of stuff based on aragans THOUGHTS, and according to me THOUGHTS are NOT the same as FACTS

until u can post some proof, i wont believe u, cuz ive been accused of scamming/hacking like 10 times I think, even tho I havent scammed anyone nor hacked anyone in all the time I played KO oO

oh and yes he did want a warrior, thats why i let him play my warrior, so why would he hack urs?

Yea i found out the password of the account like this: i just started with "11111 then 11112 then 11113" after i finished all the numbers up to 99999999 i started with words "aaaaa "aaaab" till i finished with "zzzzzzzzz" then i tried with random words like "house" after that i used "h0use" or "hous3"

Till i found your password

After that i found out your email, i did the same with the pass of it and i changed ur email pass

And voila i have your acc hacked :lol:

Why do i even bother answering you, i shouldnt even be explaining anything to a 13 year old kid that i dont like nor taking the time to read this <_<[/b]
    -.- nolifer that must have taken long

Banned

-.- nolifer that must have taken long [/b]
    Haha ya But he used macro so it did all for him self

FredTFT

Haha ya But he used macro so it did all for him self[/b]
    pff, like he needs a macro to do that lol
    we all know he can read in people&#39;s mind... that&#39;s the way he steals people&#39;s accounts B)

Inactive Member

dude; like the others said, if u dont have proof, dont fukin post shit! this topic is full of stuff based on aragans THOUGHTS, and according to me THOUGHTS are NOT the same as FACTS

until u can post some proof, i wont believe u, cuz ive been accused of scamming/hacking like 10 times I think, even tho I havent scammed anyone nor hacked anyone in all the time I played KO oO

oh and yes he did want a warrior, thats why i let him play my warrior, so why would he hack urs?[/b]
    wtf ar u talking about ?? .... can u fucking tell me???

same question goes to jessemanen... why are u guys refering to me?

RiseAgainst_

Who cares, just let this topic die die -_-

Banned

pff, like he needs a macro to do that lol
    we all know he can read in people&#39;s mind... that&#39;s the way he steals people&#39;s accounts B)[/b]
    LOL freddy
    And btw aragan didnt said anything....
    (close topic pls >.>)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast