Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

RIALIX IS SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on RIALIX IS SCAMMER! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hahah so sad that i understand what u talking about, You sound like retards. Meaning that you are one. Yes ...
Page: 3

download

hahah so sad that i understand what u talking about, You sound like retards. Meaning that you are one. Yes sir, Retard!

ppl fighthin over 200m haha pm me ingame ill give u money, BUT pls shut up and dont make stupid topics.

p.s Thunder teh man, Arent u kinda sad that u gived back the GB u scammed just for 2week in Wdwww and then join new clan? hahaha .

BringmeDown

pff damn noob... Rialix is not a scammer !!!

rofl i love to see ISRALIS fighting each other buhaha[/b]
    me too and i from israel zhuahuauhauuahhuahua

lol2kktnxbb

hahah so sad that i understand what u talking about, You sound like retards. Meaning that you are one. Yes sir, Retard!

ppl fighthin over 200m haha pm me ingame ill give u money, BUT pls shut up and dont make stupid topics.

p.s Thunder teh man, Arent u kinda sad that u gived back the GB u scammed just for 2week in Wdwww and then join new clan? hahaha .[/b]
    gived? :huh:
    Rilaix come 1vs1 me,i am naked with 1 dagger if you will win i will pay to this kid that you scammed

PS : hm.. record still you play or sold your account?
    Gel back to orc side
    my name is (S-E-C-R-E-T) B)

O_o fraps pls xD

Lots of aliens here!

Record

gived? :huh:
    Rilaix come 1vs1 me,i am naked with 1 dagger if you will win i will pay to this kid that you scammed

PS : hm.. record still you play or sold your account?
    Gel back to orc side
    my name is (S-E-C-R-E-T) B)[/b]
    I sold it 2 a good friend, but offered on givemeyourpower's warrior. He not accept tho, so I will wait for good deal on character.

-AssA-

/sigh

Railix pay the kid back his money you garbage rogue.
    DOn't give him random items because your a piece of shit that already spent it.
    -assa- why you lie? loser[/b]

i remmber then i vs you with shard+7 md+7 and quest accessory and when you was on half hp i press on the key 9 nad not 8 ( 9 its chat down and its stuck my computer)

nvm =P i Quit ko so dont care anymore

Record

i remmber then i vs you with shard+7 md+7 and quest accessory and when you was on half hp i press on the key 9 nad not 8 ( 9 its chat down and its stuck my computer)

nvm =P i Quit ko so dont care anymore[/b]
    I bet.. More excuses please.

iViKiller

Lots of aliens here![/b]
    /not_funny

nvm =P i Quit ko so dont care anymore[/b]
    pressing on 9 is ur problem and when+why u quit ko?

didinino

i didn't read much but don't get mad cause of 4 gb's he said he will give them to u. Besides, rialix is a Good Gun so Relax :P

Record

-

BnHrezzer

nigga fuk u . dont talk about ria like that . ill kill u. how can he scam if he got drop? fukin noob look up scam before u call some 1 it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123