Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

RT "KOXP HEALER"!

This is a discussion on RT "KOXP HEALER"! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i thing NoFearCz blaster and other from that clan need to shut up becouse bigger koxpers from blaster navaha NoFear ...
Page: 4

i thing NoFearCz blaster and other from that clan need to shut up
    becouse bigger koxpers from blaster navaha NoFear dont have
    so guys look this post
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...14&hl=relic[/b]
    DO YOU see NoFearCZ there? NO? wow... smart guy

and yes... any other OLD stories here?

i think hareth will make problems , because my clan is better than RT (i dont thing now stronger)in my clan we dont have problems , with drops ,party or somethink we live in peace, we play for funn...[/b]

RT and that sub clan are best in manes but Relic was better :P

NoFearCZ

i thing NoFearCz blaster and other from that clan need to shut up
    becouse bigger koxpers from blaster navaha NoFear dont have
    so guys look this post
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...14&hl=relic[/b]
    fearstarthere wtf ? what u will show with this post ?i understadt , i dont see otoheal , i see party on DM nothing more or u will show osiris ? he stole my 9.000 real money yes true , i buy some items from osiris , for real money because osiris pm me " i have items for sell ,and i need real money for operation because i have only 2 inch peniss , i will pay for another 2 inch more for my king size". sure iam frend i help him, but after wipe, all items out - true ,u wil post me because i buy items for real money ? is bad help to my old frend ?

Have to admit it is really hard to read and understand ur posts. Get someone to write for u, please.
    Anyway, first u are claiming that we use koxp and little later u are saying that u only dislike koxp in cz. That`s probably cause u have leeched in macro party urself. Are u really that ignorant to think we need some oto heal and koxp to kill servants or to compete in manes? Wow...just so u know we are clearing almost 2 spawns w/o any 3rd party programs. Saying that u have screenshots of us using koxp cracks me up. THEN POST THOSE PICS IF U HAVE THEM stop acting like a immature piece of shit.
    Also u are making such a good jokes about ur friends...i so wanna be ur friend too now!

iViKiller

u all say he is koxper... any 1 can prove it? pic movie someting?
    i dont think so... <_<

Goliath_

Goli dumbfuck .. .Im german not homosexual swede [/b]
    iam very sorry i thought it was 1 swedish guy on nota also :P

NoFearCZ

Have to admit it is really hard to read and understand ur posts. Get someone to write for u, please.
    Anyway, first u are claiming that we use koxp and little later u are saying that u only dislike koxp in cz. That`s probably cause u have leeched in macro party urself. Are u really that ignorant to think we need some oto heal and koxp to kill servants or to compete in manes? Wow...just so u know we are clearing almost 2 spawns w/o any 3rd party programs. Saying that u have screenshots of us using koxp cracks me up. THEN POST THOSE PICS IF U HAVE THEM stop acting like a immature piece of shit.
    Also u are making such a good jokes about ur friends...i so wanna be ur friend too now![/b]
    i try explain : if i need make quest on trols, and i cant because few koxp archers clean all spots - yes problem for me. but if i need make apo quest and i can find free apo spot , because koxp archers still hunt trols - no problem for me. if u cant understadt me , nvm . my english sux, i know this, and maebye this is reason why i before hareth atack me wrote 1-2 post on this forum.(one frend give me website link and say look what haret wrote) ( i play 3,5 year ko game) i use czech forum easy write all in my language

iViKiller

hope there was israeli forum ^^

Xzero

fregin retards Nati and Kuken told me nofear koxped in m2 hob gobs your own fuking clanies so stfu

Hostibus

rofl :P theres nothing to answer but after reading 3 pages i need to hah :P
    Wont comment thunder since theres nothing to say ...
    Oh n yea bro this at at abyss when we`re farming marbles its called 2x fh at every party bro - if u dont know its skill that heal whole party n when u`ve 2 priests that can do that they can spam it so we`re sory its not kosp.
    Also as u said u admit with koxp right ? Theres no problem for u when smb kosp at trolls or sth ? So also theres no problem when smb with 7x xp bug ( its kosp ) get his lvl to 80 then come cz n kick ur ass as hell - ok np thats ur point of view , mine is kinda difrent.
    About ur clan thats better then our hmm its ur opinion sure i just can say that if i`ll look at ur english then at thunder english and if we`ll found out that u need to communicate someway in clan hmm... yea that must be really ... funny clan ( its mine opnion n i dun care what do u think about that ).

Pikkan

iam very sorry i thought it was 1 swedish guy on nota also :P[/b]
    I guess no one cares about me ;((

jesse blaming coz his english is bad?[/b]

Did I say ANYTHING about his english?

Just shut the fuck up.
    Please if u have screenshots of ppl from RT koxping, can u upload so we can kick them?

imNotaZ

haha oh yea ;p ... there is 1 swede

wtf u say xzero , u ask me on msn if i got banned and i told u yes , but i never said nothing about nofear or hope and if u have any problem say bye bye when u good friend rogue get banned ok ?
    dont say bull shit fuking lier

and hareth i can post SS from rt koxper , but he is my "friend" i think .. and he know who is

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast