Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S> 61 rogue karus 2x rols...

This is a discussion on S> 61 rogue karus 2x rols... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Chemical what a gay clan * :unsure: stfu chemycal :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes:...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by Chemical
    what a gay clan * :unsure:
    stfu chemycal :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes:

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chemical
    stfu chemycal :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes:[/b]
    Muahah, its gay cause you are in it! :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by Chemical+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chemical)</div>
    Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chemical

Muahah, its gay cause you are in it! :lol:[/b]
    wtf fu ! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)</div>
    Originally posted by Chemical+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chemical)
    <!--QuoteBegin-DebuffAndHeal
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chemical

Muahah, its gay cause you are in it! :lol:[/b]
    wtf fu ! :angry: :angry: :angry:[/b][/quote]

:wub:

street im sorry but i can't really aggree on that rule.

Honestly , you solo boss on scroll , you give the drops to oblivion , you use scroll for boss hunt , use a lot of time and then if you leave the clan you become naked ? i understand that you should give a part back and dont steal drop or something , but since you use scroll , use your time to do it you also deserve to get A PART of it fully.

Now i got no idea what happend with stigmata , so i dont say he didnt scam or scammed cuz i wasnt on for so much time that i dunno , but you shouldnt give everything back to the clan IMO

he was awared a IB from oblivion then he traded for 2 rols with asking oblivion now he left clan w/ the item..if u don support the clan's rule, y u join the clan for?
    I know sythnetic since oly... he always cries about items

chemical, do u even play pathos? are u in anni? no? then stfu, this isn't bout u, i haven't got a fking clue who the hell you think you are but seriously, shut the fuck up about subjects that aren't your concern.
    The rules were stated clear, clan drops are beeing given to clannies for using, until they leave the clan, quit the server or sell their account, Stigmata has been begging me for an IB, when we dropped one, he didn't even earn it but since he was still active, actually helping and since I promised it I gave(in a way the rules describe it) it to him. I got PM's from clannies they really didn't like that and warned me he'dd scam us eventually. The irony.
    After that I heard nothing of Stigmata for about 2 weeks, next thing I hear is that he traded the IB, a clan item for dual rols.
    From the clannies I heard he told them the clan needed more Rols and that they were clan items so he traded it. Next He asks Jeremiah money from castle and I haven't heard of a single clannie he actually gave them smth, like he's been claiming. You have been booted for scamming and now you say you shouldn't return anything because you're not even in the clan. That's exactly what you've been booted for.

Anyway, be aware of Stigmata

Hydr4

Originally posted by Oblivion
    chemical, do u even play pathos? are u in anni? no? then stfu, this isn't bout u, i haven't got a fking clue who the hell you think you are but seriously, shut the fuck up about subjects that aren't your concern.
    The rules were stated clear, clan drops are beeing given to clannies for using, until they leave the clan, quit the server or sell their account, Stigmata has been begging me for an IB, when we dropped one, he didn't even earn it but since he was still active, actually helping and since I promised it I gave(in a way the rules describe it) it to him. I got PM's from clannies they really didn't like that and warned me he'dd scam us eventually. The irony.
    After that I heard nothing of Stigmata for about 2 weeks, next thing I hear is that he traded the IB, a clan item for dual rols.
    From the clannies I heard he told them the clan needed more Rols and that they were clan items so he traded it. Next He asks Jeremiah money from castle and I haven't heard of a single clannie he actually gave them smth, like he's been claiming. You have been booted for scamming and now you say you shouldn't return anything because you're not even in the clan. That's exactly what you've been booted for.

Anyway, be aware of Stigmata
    i never begged :wub:

Originally posted by Flippy
    street im sorry but i can't really aggree on that rule.

Honestly , you solo boss on scroll , you give the drops to oblivion , you use scroll for boss hunt , use a lot of time and then if you leave the clan you become naked ? i understand that you should give a part back and dont steal drop or something , but since you use scroll , use your time to do it you also deserve to get A PART of it fully.

Now i got no idea what happend with stigmata , so i dont say he didnt scam or scammed cuz i wasnt on for so much time that i dunno , but you shouldnt give everything back to the clan IMO
    I'm not even mentionning any other jewels or armors Flippy, this is only bout IB he traded without permission, u joined later then him and you offered me whatya had from clan(I honestly don't remember what) urself. That's the way it should be, instead, knowing he'll probably get booted after that trade, he asks Jeremiah( who isn't aware of anything) for anni's share of CSW.

i didnt know about it , just talked to street about that rules , now yes its clear for me that it suck to trade it without asking :/

rofl, idk why these guys says when u get an item from clan its urs rofl, they claim that they been active and seeking bosses etc... but aint other clannies doing that too? so, any1 who is in a clan and claim to him self the items the clan gaved him (cuz i dont think ur rogue will be able to kill talos) its just a sleeping scammer. If ur in a clan u are suppoused to care about ur clan, not ur personal richness, ucare about the clan getting stronger TOGUETHER, and if u leave clan or sell account sell what u have earned strictly by urself, not what taked a clan efford killing a boss. About soloing, i think if u can solo a boss, ur entitled to the drop, but since u are in a clan, and u care about it, u will try to find anyway to help the clan with this drop, maybe selling it cheaper to a clannie or just giving it. Any ppl that dont wanna play in team with his clan we know why is that, they just want irl benefit, meaning usd...

so +1 oblivion just try to select better ppl for ur clan, its best to have good and honest newbie friends, than good players that will treat u like shit and scamm u B)

Oblivion your such a bad leader lmao
    This clan has retarded rules, im glad im not playing much anymore...
    Maybe on Logos ill be able to play with some half decent people that use vent and go pking as a clan. ggkthxb

shouldn't have joined then retard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123