S>80 lvl War and Gear

This is a discussion on S>80 lvl War and Gear within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I have switched to Warhammer and am selling my Lvl 80 Warrior and his gear. The warrior is about 50 ...
Page: 1

substandard

I have switched to Warhammer and am selling my Lvl 80 Warrior and his gear. The warrior is about 50 percent with all the new quests undone. he has around 50k nps and personal shield +3. It will be in a cypher ring and if there is still the buy one get one deal going on I will give u the free cypher since i have no use of it. any money in my inn will go to who buys the account (I believe it is only around 300 mill) also the buyer will have rights to anything in my inn, Its several pages of talias and scrolls and pots and such.
    I am also selling full war shell +8 non rebirth. Dual Heros valor +1. String of skulls +1,and dual We's0. .
    I will be accepting WU and Paypal only if I know you or we have a mutual friend.
    Also since I am done with the game I will cut good deals on all.
    Goodbye KO . SubStandard aka BowDown.

dUdEpAt

Bump for GG

DragonSan

zzz no pls dont quit Bump!

Warhammer is dead everyone has moved to darkfall. come play it with me its badass

RE5PECTmf

Bump for one of the nicest ppl i've met so far in this game .