Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S> exct raptor+8 and some other stuff.

This is a discussion on S> exct raptor+8 and some other stuff. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by pizzaman Just another noob trying to scam is all theirs only a few raptors+8 on server....on top ...
Page: 3

Mercyful

Originally posted by pizzaman
    Just another noob trying to scam is all theirs only a few raptors+8 on server....on top of that you have excep rap+8 with shell+8 lol and you had 3 iron belts and made+1 wow what a fag posting this crap but wait the funny thing is hes trading all this god like items for mage items? 100% fake bs
    +1 sums it up and he would trade this kind of char less they were quitting zzzz

BreastBoy

You guys dont know shit, yes I were in a koxpin clan but I aint proud of it. why I want mage gear? well for a mage glass belt> skelly belt. EP+2> IN+1.. and I would like dual sse's and rols+1. dont bother postin here if u dont have an offer. as I said, MAGE items or IGC but that is a hella lot of IGC you would need for any of those items so rather mage items. bb.

jamessssss

in game name?

Damny0u

Originally posted by jamessssss
    in game name?
    +1 hahah

Pwner4Last

haha, u are to funny ^^

BreastBoy

I whon't post my warriors nick. for obvious reasons. NOW LEAVE OFFERS HERE, DONT POST HOW MUTCH? ETC

Mercyful

Originally posted by BreastBoy
    I whon't post my warriors nick. for obvious reasons. NOW LEAVE OFFERS HERE, DONT POST HOW MUTCH? ETC
    I'll trade u a rol +1 for exec +8 raptor

nephiha

Originally posted by BreastBoy
    than show a ss that proofs that u actually have those items and ur a little 12y/o seeking attention

Mercyful

breastboy pm me i gotta trade give me ur msn also thorigh pm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123