S> Gab's Adamant +6

This is a discussion on S> Gab's Adamant +6 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; A short info about the item for the people who do not realize the item's features yet: At +7, item ...
Page: 1

Aurora

A short info about the item for the people who do not realize the item's features yet: At +7, item has a special skill -Adamant- against melees. When the skill becomes active, melees can not use skills against the person using the shield.

We decided to sell it as +6. But we need both offers for +6 and +7, if the offers are better then we expect we will try to make it +7.

The item will be sold for in game cash and items. We are not supporting babashop. :lol:

Leave offers here pls. We won't be available to negotiate in game for 10 days.

Aurora - CyranodeBergerac

:blink:
    A short info about the item for the people who do not realize the item's features yet: At +7, item has a special skill -Adamant- against melees. When the skill becomes active, melees can not use skills against the person using the shield.

We decided to sell it as +6. But we need both offers for +6 and +7, if the offers are better then we expect we will try to make it +7.

The item will be sold for in game cash and items. We are not supporting babashop. :lol:

Leave offers here pls. We won't be available to negotiate in game for 10 days.
    Aurora - CyranodeBergerac[/b]

Bump (heard u mad 1 of ur 2 to +7) :blink:

somenoob11

hehehe yeah i gotta make one but i already burned 2 going +7 lol xD

Aurora

:blink:
    Bump (heard u mad 1 of ur 2 to +7) :blink:[/b]
    We waited to drop 3 Gab's Adamant be4 upgrade, and we were lucky cuz no Blessing dropped. :P

I burned 1 to +6, other 2 succeed. Then CB made +7. He forgot to get SS of upgrade, he says he was so excited xD! I bet mine is the first and only legit Gab's Adamant +7 in Manes. h34r:

+6 still on sale, my lovely clan leader Sandy using it right now. ^_^

We waited to drop 3 Gab's Adamant be4 upgrade, and we were lucky cuz no Blessing dropped. :P[/b]
    What do u mean....no blessings droped??? whats the different between a gab's adamant and a gab's blessing?

somenoob11

adamants skill stops melee attacks and blessing's skill stops mage attacks

How much is +6/7 worth equal to in gb's? The adamant worth more then blessing? Im guessing adamant should be more though cause melees more then mages.

somenoob11

yeah adamant is worth more. they want alot for those now.i mean alot lol. but thats if you find someone selling one :P

Aurora

Current offer:

Gab's +7: IN + Gab's +5

Offer pls -.-" I need opinions to decide.

somenoob11

are you selling +7 and +6?

Aurora

I'm trying to learn the price of +7 and selling +6. If i decide it worths taking risk, i will try to make it +7.

Btw, a clanie sold a Gab's Blessing +7 for DS+7 + IN + Gab's +5 + 5 gbs.

somenoob11

dam lol. how much are you asking for your +6?

Aurora

dam lol. how much are you asking for your +6?[/b]
    According to +5 and +7's prices i'm asking around 70 gbs.