Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

S > Human Priest lvl 67

This is a discussion on S > Human Priest lvl 67 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Arko? who r u? what u want? go away from my topic! W4RP i understand your problem and i am ...
Page: 2

WrongAnswerYouDie

Arko? who r u? what u want? go away from my topic!

W4RP i understand your problem and i am sorry that i gave my ko4life pw and msn pw to a scammer
    live with it now.

WARP

man pls shut up if u dont know this man, i know this man for long time and he never scam anyone he made lots of trades and he just want to be careful in trades so he give trade mode that he know so wtf is ur problemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!?!!?!?!?!?
    let me tell u this man really boring from ko he cant play any more so he want to sell this account!! thats all!
    btw free bump[/b]

Check scammers section, i got proofs, and a screenshot of him confessing to AXL @ LOGOS that he scammed me, few mounths ago what u want more?
    Do u think he´s still trustable? he might play with people so he gets "trustable" but..with some unlucky ppl he trys and scamms them like happened with me.
    And no matter how many excuses he build up to be inocent he will be forever a scammer unless he gives back what he took from me and other ppl, and still doesnt make him trustable.

Canz, edit ur post, u quoted him so it still has his name on :/[/b]
    Gotcha

Trawma_35

Check scammers section, i got proofs, and a screenshot of him confessing to AXL @ LOGOS that he scammed me, few mounths ago what u want more?
    Do u think he´s still trustable? he might play with people so he gets "trustable" but..with some unlucky ppl he trys and scamms them like happened with me.
    And no matter how many excuses he build up to be inocent he will be forever a scammer unless he gives back what he took from me and other ppl, and still doesnt make him trustable.[/b]
    man listen pls !
    i know WrongAnswerYouDie (shay) since the begining of the server girakon and he never scam me he just help to me to me he knew my id and password in girakon and i was lvl 60 rogue with nice itams and he didnt scam me just helped me to hunt money..!
    and i spoke with him on ts lot time and he said me that hilel (i dont know this guy) was his friend but after he scam u with shays account shay was very angry and they not friends anymore ...
    so what im trying to say its hilel is the scammer and not shay, shay is gg and he never scam anyone and wont do it!!! he is 100% trustable

WrongAnswerYouDie

SS+3 sold

SS of the trade :
    ---------------------

(i have problems with the imageshack.us)
    so the man i traded with will upload the pic

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/Hel...ssssSStrade.jpg

Helldin665

I bought it.
    Easy to deal with, didn't scam me. :wub:

WrongAnswerYouDie

WrongAnswerYouDie

bump , still SH+6 in there

set fp's+7/12 hp

1 chitin pauld+7/12

scrolls / pots / alot of help things at the inn

lvl 67 priest with 55k np (human)
    15 days gold prem , valk exp set.

WARP

man listen pls !
    i know WrongAnswerYouDie (shay) since the begining of the server girakon and he never scam me he just help to me to me he knew my id and password in girakon and i was lvl 60 rogue with nice itams and he didnt scam me just helped me to hunt money..!
    and i spoke with him on ts lot time and he said me that hilel (i dont know this guy) was his friend but after he scam u with shays account shay was very angry and they not friends anymore ...
    so what im trying to say its hilel is the scammer and not shay, shay is gg and he never scam anyone and wont do it!!! he is 100% trustable[/b]
    Know what..that seams more bla bla bla, if he wanted ever to fix anything he would give it back. And recently, days ago he woudnt create a FAKE MSN and try to scamm a legit guy that´s all i gotta say.
    Since he know´s what he did in the paste were really dirty, he trys to redim himself now..not scaming people.

Helldin665

I dunno what happend. all i know is that i was desperate for a ss and got one. cheers.

Legacy Senior Member

i dunno who the fuk is this guy , but he wanna trade his stuff for my edana iron belt. but then he says he dont play edana and says bb when i request him to pass me his items first . not to flame but weird. Anyone who played edana or traded with me can vouch for me . Now he wanna sell for WU . fishy.

Helldin665

use trade mod.

ActionMan

bump

WrongAnswerYouDie

i should play edana but i am not sure that i'll play edana
    this is the reason
    and i dont wanna get scammed read my last line of my topic.

w4rp what is your problem understanding that my "friend" (fuk him) had my passes to everything i had in ko
    ko4life , msn , ko account , all
    he did scam u.
    i dont know whats going on coz i am not his friend anymore he scammed me too -_-

Trawma_35

bump

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast