Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S> lvl 63 warrior

This is a discussion on S> lvl 63 warrior within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by HellMaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HellMaster)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-simple roflmao this guy makes me laugh also first im not turk im from spain ...
Page: 3

AnTiViruS

Originally posted by HellMaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HellMaster)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-simple
    roflmao this guy makes me laugh also first im not turk im from spain second ur the pathetic guy here who need to scamm ppl to be something in this game lmao, just tell me ur ingame name annd we cna do 1v1 eveyrwhere in everytime FUKER! -_-
    if u think...ur mind is blind like u and ur rogue...ur combo sux...without debuffer u can do nothing... :P laughing from you[/b]
    Your english makes me want to kill myself.

Also, all you can do is talk shit about his ingame character because his real life character is much better than yours and he doesn't scam, UNLIKE you.

HellMaster

Originally posted by AnTiViruS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnTiViruS)</div>
    Originally posted by HellMaster@
    <!--QuoteBegin-simple

roflmao this guy makes me laugh also first im not turk im from spain second ur the pathetic guy here who need to scamm ppl to be something in this game lmao, just tell me ur ingame name annd we cna do 1v1 eveyrwhere in everytime FUKER! -_-

if u think...ur mind is blind like u and ur rogue...ur combo sux...without debuffer u can do nothing... :P laughing from you

Also, all you can do is talk shit about his ingame character because his real life character is much better than yours and he doesn't scam, UNLIKE you.[/b]

never say never...

AnTiViruS

Originally posted by HellMaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HellMaster)</div>
    Originally posted by AnTiViruS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnTiViruS)
    <!--QuoteBegin-HellMaster
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-simple

if u think...ur mind is blind like u and ur rogue...ur combo sux...without debuffer u can do nothing... :P laughing from you

Also, all you can do is talk shit about his ingame character because his real life character is much better than yours and he doesn't scam, UNLIKE you.[/b]

never say never...[/b][/quote]Wow, your more retarded than I thought... -_-

Chuo

hellmaster = another forum account of Osiris , the bigges scammer on manes , dont trade with him , he is not trushworth , he will scam u

EnglishTrader

sigh....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123