Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

S> Lvl 72.26 Priest Bp Orc Side

This is a discussion on S> Lvl 72.26 Priest Bp Orc Side within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; up...
Page: 3

charlotte

up

TooMuchLove

stop this stupid fight -.- charlotte stop answering him, same for u yuber dont spam this topic with shit, hes trying to sell his account let him alone.[/b]
    i offerted 400 dolars for your char.. and i offert for ass of puppet one bigg sick if he want ^^ ... and one big kiss for peoples figting here .. bola chupala ^^

The problem is why would he beg for clan for weeks when he knew beforehand that new server was gonna come out. And the day he joins hes gonna sell his account?[/b]
    dunno ._. but what u can do? or what i can do ? tell him to dont do that again ? he already knew that neways, the solution here is kick him from clan if they want that and its done i dont wanna any fight with a moderator or any ppl here so peace with every1 => cya.

Record

The problem is why would he beg for clan for weeks when he knew beforehand that new server was gonna come out. And the day he joins hes gonna sell his account?[/b]
    Yea doesn't make sense to me?

dunno ._. but what u can do? or what i can do ? tell him to dont do that again ? he already knew that neways, the solution here is kick him from clan if they want that and its done i dont wanna any fight with a moderator or any ppl here so peace with every1 => cya.[/b]
    Can he answer his own questions? or are you here to protect him? We just want answer from him, not you!

So charlotte why you beg to join clan, day you join get ventrilo all that, you decide to quit?

(bluez, shut up)

Banned

hes gonna lose all his nps when he gets kicked, since he has donated like 80% of them, so a lvl 72 bp with no nps... mmmm... 5$ ? anyway, free bump.

charlotte

BUMP

charlotte

up

charlotte

BUMP xD

charlotte

BUMP =D

plazm4

Gl with Akira Charlotte nd btw pupet only like 3 people in server like u... ur way of findin xp is ksing existing parties for a slot for hrs like a 4 yr old so ya thx. Just keep tryin 2 sell that piece of shit Ron staff on ko4life nd stay outta my clannies topics thx cause last time i checked no body in Insanity or Charolette likes u.

iiason

only retarded peruvians hate me i think :<[/b]

lol

hes gonna lose all his nps when he gets kicked, since he has donated like 80% of them, so a lvl 72 bp with no nps... mmmm... 5$ ? anyway, free bump.[/b]
    dat is so mean!!! i offer $6

charlotte

lol .... -___-

Gl with Akira Charlotte nd btw pupet only like 3 people in server like u... ur way of findin xp is ksing existing parties for a slot for hrs like a 4 yr old so ya thx. Just keep tryin 2 sell that piece of shit Ron staff on ko4life nd stay outta my clannies topics thx cause last time i checked no body in Insanity or Charolette likes u.[/b]
    that was a pain in the ass to read. learn to type properly next time.

I don&#39;t think anyone likes Insanity aside from the clan members themselves. So I dunno why you are bring up this argument.

I never really cared about xp, because if I did, i would find myself 54651321 sharers like rest of Insanity. You can cry about getting ksed for all I care, afterall I am only an ice mage with a shitty Ron Staff? Which btw, I am not selling.

You cry a lot for someone who died to EW twice within 20 minutes with all that elite uniques. :<

c/o?
    b/o?

charlotte

Bump thanks all guys

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast