Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S> lvl 74 Warrior in girakon and items

This is a discussion on S> lvl 74 Warrior in girakon and items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; bann plııııııııııııs...
Page: 2

Helios

bann plııııııııııııs

TheHeat

im never np bugg or another buggs im a legal playery and im adonishit all ppl know how i got this nps i farm bow lwhen start pk i got 1,4m nps in girakon and gave half by half my clan just got back %30 when disbanded clan and we go akara with my friends and ncs to ago ice age because my friend like serial nick name ucan remember
    Screamofadonis
    SlayeryofAdonis
    GuardofAdonis
    angelofAdonis
    etc...

if usay my price high maybe but normaly for Turkey cost if uwont pay $ no problem ican trade for akara items to no need $

im never np bugg or another buggs im a legal playery and im adonishit all ppl know how i got this nps i farm bow lwhen start pk i got 1,4m nps in girakon and gave half by half my clan just got back %30 when disbanded clan and we go akara with my friends and ncs to ago ice age because my friend like serial nick name ucan remember
    Screamofadonis
    SlayeryofAdonis
    GuardofAdonis
    angelofAdonis
    etc...

if usay my price high maybe but normaly for Turkey cost if uwont pay $ no problem ican trade for akara items to no need $[/b]

bullshit you made 1.4nps, your clan jumped from 2.5mil to 5 mil nps in a day, gg np bugger

aero

Screamofadonis
    SlayeryofAdonis
    GuardofAdonis
    angelofAdonis
    etc...

if usay my price high maybe but normaly for Turkey cost if uwont pay $ no problem ican trade for akara items to no need $[/b]
    You a legal player?? That made me laugh :lol:

SokoBo4

Bullshit
    u np bugged with all your friends
    almost never seen u pking so u r not a np makers
    u bugged np 100%
    this why u open the disbanded your clan like 3-4 times , u tried to lower your nps that it wont be so clearly

Banned

erhm... no1 will buy that char... just pointing that out tho...

TheHeat

erhm... no1 will buy that char... just pointing that out tho...[/b]

Account Already SOld
    1 each eme already Sold

offer for other items..

xchronics

o.O i thought all turk ips were banned..

guess we gotta ip ban all the gays now too..

chimera2888

FIGHT !
    FIGHT !
    FIGHT !
    FIGHT !
    FIGHT !
    FIGHT !
    FIGHT !

ramothe1

Screamofadonis
    SlayeryofAdonis
    GuardofAdonis
    angelofAdonis
    etc...

I think you're a disgrace to turks..you have guts to open up a topic and on top of it say your a legit player...thats the biggest bullshit i have heard..when most guys on elmorad side had like 100k np max your clan total was 500k so how the fuck do you have 1,4mil nps at the beginning of server....Dont you have anyshame or honour for yourselfff...i know Gatsby me and most spent so much $ on Scroll Sc and knight cash to pk you and your smart ass pokemons np bug all the way...what is worste is that every1 in your clan has complained in so many turkish forums that you have forced them to np bug or they will be kicked from clan...considering all the Hazzees left your clan at once is also a sign that you are not a legit player and for sure not a leader to be in any server or clan..
    trust me people his account is not sold nor any of his items....i also dont think ip ban is necessary as long as you guys dont deal with turks that are scumbags..im sure you all have a favourite turk in sum server that you guys played in..thanks alott..

qunix

mı ıs legıt too 2.5 mln NPS ım legıt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NO NP BUGU ı legıt !

burningZero

mı ıs legıt too 2.5 mln NPS ım legıt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NO NP BUGU ı legıt ![/b]
    +1

lol cool, 800knps and only monthly M...

Banned

wait how much naked?

TheHeat

funny guys ^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast