Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S>Mage lvl 80 Hell blood Shard +9 Flame ring , Western Union only

This is a discussion on S>Mage lvl 80 Hell blood Shard +9 Flame ring , Western Union only within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Pathos is more fuked noob :P Come back Manes... noobs need super items to be "good"[/b] manes scamed 80 lv ...
Page: 2

666IFRIT666

Pathos is more fuked noob :P
    Come back Manes... noobs need super items to be "good"[/b]

manes scamed 80 lv assassin = lost 700$ = no back manes hehe

Banned

I smell jealousy.

I like to see ThiefNemo talking bullshit like that coz he tryed to buy my "edited" item .

And the rest of you fuck off its not my problem if you cant have stuff like that.

I played on manes since the begin and i aways was top player playing as a warrior priest or mage and who the fuck are u to call me noob and talk about the items i have ?

Do you all know how many stuff i earn on ko playing fair doing trades killing bosses owning csw? No so fuck off. If i have the items i did something to deverve it, go take care of ur character.

I play ko for 7 years, i know everything about this game, who r u all to talk with me like that, if i have the items i have is coz i fight for that and i deserve it.

Why i dont have set compelt +9 ? Coz i dont earn enough on ko for have that.

And when i had bp 72 on manes with 1600 ap using ms +8 set uniques +0 set paper +8,where were u all to call me noob ?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...4&hl=demons

I made that 1x1 event how many people show up ? none

Now im good coz i have items ?

And wtf is the problem of venividivici when we were same clan all friend everything nice,quit clan for a reason that i dont even know that i dont say a shit and start that flaming bullshit u guys r fake grow up .

And Sednanref u call me noob right ? Let's go right now on arena 1x1 im with my mage u with your rogue and let's see who is noob here.

Btw i wont use hb +9 for that i will use a wood staff +8 i dont need items to beat you,that is what happen for talk alot, let's see how good u r for that bullshit like u do.

Now again stop the jealous, if u guys had a chance to have the stuff i have i bet my arm that u all would have it.

I like to see ThiefNemo talking bullshit like that coz he tryed to buy my "edited" item .[/b]
    Yes he was testing you to see if you really can buy edited items. Answer is yes. He was telling me this in same time as you was chatting with him. Ive thinking about buy your Shard but I always feel it was illegal.. now Im sure of it so
    Some of your friends admit also that you bought this items on Manes (and Ares) from a GM for some $. Want I post MSN logs ? :unsure:

And the rest of you fuck off its not my problem if you cant have stuff like that.[/b]
    I can have if I want but I prefer play this game fairly because I like it. And I dont need so much

I played on manes since the begin and i aways was top player playing as a warrior priest or mage and who the fuck are u to call me noob and talk about the items i have ?[/b]
    Even if you was a legent like 0000000, F9Devil, BOOOO etc.. I will tell you the same thing. You was maybe good before... cool. It became too hard now ? You need edited items +9 / +3 ? :huh:

Do you all know how many stuff i earn on ko playing fair doing trades killing bosses owning csw? No so fuck off. If i have the items i did something to deverve it, go take care of ur character.[/b]
    It was too slow for you to drop items fairly ? So you think that if some1 inject some edited items in this game, it will be more fun ? <_<

I play ko for 7 years, i know everything about this game, who r u all to talk with me like that, if i have the items i have is coz i fight for that and i deserve it.[/b]
    Yes you also now good people who can give you items +9 / +3 for "cheap". You fight for it ? rofl.. :lol:

Why i dont have set compelt +9 ? Coz i dont earn enough on ko for have that.[/b]
    Yes I understand. You have enought money to buy 7 shards +8 (right ? you said that you buy Iron Set in ko4life and you buy many shards in game to make it +9 ?) and many Hell Blood +8 to try +9 but complete +7 is too expensive and rare to go +8... (Who have Hell Blood +8 in Manes ? I think 0) :mellow:

And when i had bp 72 on manes with 1600 ap using ms +8 set uniques +0 set paper +8,where were u all to call me noob ?[/b]
    When you was playing this game fairly... Yes I had nothing against you. By the way, your stuff was better than 98% of other people at this time. VS with BP debuff at this time was like who have more pots (especially cure for rogues).
    You are right you was good. Now you fuked your name and reputation before leave this game. Nice done

And wtf is the problem of venividivici when we were same clan all friend everything nice,quit clan for a reason that i dont even know that i dont say a shit and start that flaming bullshit u guys r fake grow up .[/b]
    You dont know why we quit ? FellowShip was nice clan at first with english in chat (even if there are turks, we can understand what everybody says). Many good people in this clan. But Devot1on is bad leader. He saw that he cant be best rogue in Manes so he try make best clan. He failed again. He dont care about clannies so much. What he wanted was his rank grade and if player has high level and NPs, he add him in clan. FS became 100% turk clan almost and most of people doesnt care about other. When there was a problem in clan, devotion doesnt take care.
    So we prefer leave in a noob clan grade 5 isiloon to have fun with real friends that stay in a clan who became selfish.
    There is still many good people in this clan and I havent problem with them... Some of your clannies admit also that FS is not like before and now its a "noob" clan.
    Also, I enjoy leave your clan when I see what you became you and your friends KV.

And Sednanref u call me noob right ? Let&#39;s go right now on arena 1x1 im with my mage u with your rogue and let&#39;s see who is noob here.[/b]
    Even with your super Flame Ring +3 I will beat you. Im m1. If Im not in XP, call me.

Now again stop the jealous, if u guys had a chance to have the stuff i have i bet my arm that u all would have it.[/b]
    You are sad to think that.
    BB and dont come back please h34r:

Banned

Yes he was testing you to see if you can really buy edited items. Answer is yes. He was telling me this in same time as you was chatting with him. Ive thinking about buy your Shard but I always feel it was illegal.. now Im sure of it so

Testing me ahauah u r so funny u dont buy coz u dont have money for it cry me a river.

"Yes you also now good people who can give you items +9 / +3 for "cheap". You fight for it ? rofl.."

Firts of all you dont know from who i bought and the price i paid also u dont know a shit.

"You dont know why we quit ? FellowShip was nice clan at first with english in chat (even if there are turks, we can understand what everybody says). Many good people in this clan. But Devot1on is bad leader. He saw that he cant be best rogue in Manes so he try make best clan. He failed again. He dont care about clannies so much. What he wanted was his rank grade and if player has high level and NPs, he add him in clan. FS became 100% turk clan almost and most of people doesnt care about other. When there was a problem in clan, devotion doesnt take care.
    So we prefer leave in a noob clan grade 5 isiloon to have fun with real friends that stay in a clan who became selfish.
    Also, I enjoy leave your clan when I see what you became you and your friends KV."

Dude u talk too much bullshit since when u r better player than devot1on ? Damn u r so jealous.

"Even with your super Flame Ring +3 I will beat you. Im m1. If Im not in XP, call me."

AHa a flame rign +3 will kill you ? well i go wtihout ring fuking noob

Also u have rols +2 and still a noob i never died for a mage 1x1 before i killed u like u was nothing

Im not better than Devot1on. At least I think. Ivan is.
    We have 1 ROL +2 which is legyt... Jealous of what ? If you had a CS+0, yes I will be jealous. Go buy one ?

As I said I was in MSN with him when he was talking to you.

Need more ?

Banned

Why dont u post screen shot of me killing you using a WOOD STAFF +8 like i did ?

Thats is what happen for talk bullshit .

I need +9 items to be good i need +3 stuff to be good ?

I guess not coz wood staff +8 dont looks so good to me ...

Congratz you kill me with Wood Staff +8 and 2x drain HP (skills 80) and DD +7.
    But I kill you too with strongest skill lvl55 so I think that you need 1 more FR +3

Post screen shots. Im a little bit busy

EDIT :
    Hop. Need a 3rd drain ? :lol:

IroniK

Demons you got illegal item its useless to defend yourself about that

and jealousy is the worst argument ever

and we really dont care about your lifetime spend on ko for 7 years lol, it dont make you a gg player, see the result

for fellowship, i have nothing against the few english member in it, we left because Devot1on prefered play for ranking then fun
    we came karus to be in fellowship with lot of english player, when we left clan was 60% turk
    and now its 90%

i got pmed by turk from fellowship who asked me clan because he wanted learn english !!!! :lol:

Bump for you demons,

Ignore these forum trolls pls, all they want is to cause you problems..

Bump for you demons,

Ignore these forum trolls pls, all they want is to cause you problems..[/b]
    +1

^^

Bump for you demons,

- 1 XD

Bump for you demons,

gay

IroniK

gay[/b]