Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S> My character

This is a discussion on S> My character within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Bump for gg Priest To bad you go...
Page: 3

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Bump for gg Priest
    To bad you go

Validating

Today i will leave this fuking clan INFERNO, i dont want to see u again u retards, u dont even know a reason why i quit, u just ask for items, items, items, like some gay turkey kids, wake up ...

You agreed with clan rules when you joined. And clan rule is to give clannie items back if you gonna quit KO. You need to fix it with your clan members first. You told me on MSN that you gonna talk with them today, so after that we will see what's going on...

I will not ban any1. I will talk with admins/moderators and than we will see and take some fair decision.

mixxy

Today i will leave this fuking clan INFERNO, i dont want to see u again u retards, u dont even know a reason why i quit, u just ask for items, items, items, like some gay turkey kids, wake up ...[/b]
    Meybe someone would have asked if you did not block all of us (and pms) on the msn - and than out of nowhere: this topic. Call us whatever you want but you still are just a scammer. Really sad that you have to earn money on stealing from others in a game.

Validating

Meybe someone would have asked if you did not block all of us (and pms) on the msn - and than out of nowhere: this topic. Call us whatever you want but you still are just a scammer. Really sad that you have to earn money on sealing from others in a game.[/b]

OK here is the INFERNO world:

Come kill Felankor with us, u killed 300 Felankors with them, they finally give u ROF, then u decided to quit the game and this fuking clan full of dick heads start to scream "give us the rof back, u scammer", LOL mixxy, yes u are right, ive droped like 2 REs in old OKS, omg shit, i forgot to give them back when ive left, or maybe i should give to radical some part of that rofs, like 100 gbs? man i should ask them if its enought ... LOL
    Today in game i will talk to all of u (even if im sure that everything has been said) and then leave the clan, but be sure i wont give u back anything ...

we are actually talking about cs most not rofs which was not given to u, because we dont buy cses for chars but for clan so our priests use them but their never get them for their own use and u got dual rofs only because your dual foverin+1 was wiped and when it happened first we gave items to ppl who lost something on this dupe wipe.

Edit: and about asking u why are u quiting i dont see any point of askin you (7D) when u never played with us and azu was never on so we couldnt even speak with him ( he dont even respond on msn).

sin.siner

fuking clan full of dick heads[/b]
    we love u too, peace with u and ur guru Sveik

Użytkownik [email protected] mówi:
    no i didnt scamm anyone
    Użytkownik [email protected] mówi:
    u have any proof u gave me cs?

its from msn talk ban pls + beware of trading with him

For now topic is closed.

If someone has more annotations post it here : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=154313

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123