Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

S> Rogue level 60 , 86.39%

This is a discussion on S> Rogue level 60 , 86.39% within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Motorbreath rofl csu no thereapers will be and prob doom next :P got around 7+ lvl 70+ ...
Page: 6

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Motorbreath
    rofl csu no thereapers will be and prob doom next :P got around 7+ lvl 70+ players and 6+ 67+ characters and 6 +64 + chars and the rest r above lvl 60 atleast
    Theres alot of clans that will be strong, will be very competetive at the beginning of logos. ^_^

Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div>
    Originally posted by Toadie@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sorrent0

but what i understand he must be awesome, cuz he clan leader of CSU and on many servers CSU its awesome clan *^_^

who? CSU = CantStopUs.. and Chemical is leader.. but orginal leader is South.. clan are from Olympia..
    Bump :wub:
    chemical clan leader of CantStopUs?... what wrong in this picture^^, when csw by South was on olmpia chemical was on human side, and CSU stop too soon that Chemical not even been in this clan lol but any way gl for your good leader he is a goodgun thats for sure.... i think name should be HappyBirthy^^ just joking....[/b]
    Who are you? :P

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Motorbreath
    rofl csu no thereapers will be and prob doom next :P got around 7+ lvl 70+ players and 6+ 67+ characters and 6 +64 + chars and the rest r above lvl 60 atleast
    and they are also lwl 0 in logos ^^[/b]

HAHAHA owned by gordo

Banned

Originally posted by Chemical+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chemical)</div>
    Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal@

and they are also lwl 0 in logos ^^

HAHAHA owned by gordo[/b]
    whos gordo :lol:

u ._.

Arent u peruvian? ;x or spanish? ;x

Banned

wtf , ym ys fack mather peru oky ????? :angry:

o u turk? :x

aq :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by Chemical
    o u turk? :x *

aq *:lol:
    english kk

<_<

vanlordacc

Originally posted by LiberAchi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiberAchi)</div>
    Theres alot of clans that will be strong, will be very competetive at the beginning of logos. ^_^[/b]
    scammer :unsure:

RealPayne

Originally posted by Chemical+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chemical)</div>
    Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Toadie
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sorrent0

but what i understand he must be awesome, cuz he clan leader of CSU and on many servers CSU its awesome clan *^_^

who? CSU = CantStopUs.. and Chemical is leader.. but orginal leader is South.. clan are from Olympia..
    Bump :wub:
    chemical clan leader of CantStopUs?... what wrong in this picture^^, when csw by South was on olmpia chemical was on human side, and CSU stop too soon that Chemical not even been in this clan lol but any way gl for your good leader he is a goodgun thats for sure.... i think name should be HappyBirthy^^ just joking....[/b]
    Who are you? :P[/b][/quote]

u was human bro!... fix me if i said something wrong.... :blink:

I dont remember realpayne or division in olympia >.<

bump <_<

RealPayne

Originally posted by Chemical
    I dont remember realpayne or division in olympia >.<
    sry for spam flippy, i was 007 there sin in the human side but i played there only in 1-2 weeks then quit cuz the macro ppl fuck the server, i was 58 when BeCreative was 64 then he got ban for macro.... it was sucks start there..... all cz was full of koxp...same as the exp spots......

Navn

bump

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast