Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S> Rogue Shell pauldron +8 - SOLD, Scorpion Shield +7 (new item)

This is a discussion on S> Rogue Shell pauldron +8 - SOLD, Scorpion Shield +7 (new item) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; up...
Page: 2

Banned

up

d3stroy0r

Actually, what are you doing right now? You are spending money on this video game aswell. How? Explanation below.

You are wasting the most precious resource available to you - Time. The oppurtunity cost of you wasting time on this video game is the time you forgone for lets say you getting a job and working. Ever heard of the phrase, time is money?. Hence, you are wasting money, by spending 24 hours a day on this video game. Infact, if you even get a minimum wage job, you would be making 12 x 5 = $60 a day. But, no, you rather be a nerd and still live at home.

Feel stupid? Mad? Get the fuck out of my thread.

Oh I forgot about the electric, light, internet bill for you wasting 24 hours a day on this video game. Add that to your retardation.. I mean calculation.[/b]
    Lol if u have a little skill in this game u can seriously earn alot of extra money on it. I meen @ logos our first drop from SQ was Iron Neck and short after that we got a rol. In less then 3 days we made 400$ split 3 ways. You gotta love this game :P. I think me and my clannies made over 1000$ each on selling ingame items. Its just insane :P. I meen, i work full time, but there is no way in hell i would spend my money on this game (exept to buy bronze prem). So all flamers stfu.:P Go get some nice items and sell them urself, then suddenly you love it that people are crazy enough to spend alot of money on this game.

KO <3

Greetz

Not everyone live in their mother&#39;s basement like you do... Here is a simple concept.. Get off the couch, and get a job.

I am also selling a SS +7[/b]
    haha idiot. anyone spending 175 on a shell pauldron is the one living in their moms basement spending their burger flipper paychecks on virtual items. /retard

Hostibus

Actually, what are you doing right now? You are spending money on this video game aswell. How? Explanation below.

You are wasting the most precious resource available to you - Time. The oppurtunity cost of you wasting time on this video game is the time you forgone for lets say you getting a job and working. Ever heard of the phrase, time is money?. Hence, you are wasting money, by spending 24 hours a day on this video game. Infact, if you even get a minimum wage job, you would be making 12 x 5 = $60 a day. But, no, you rather be a nerd and still live at home.

Feel stupid? Mad? Get the fuck out of my thread.

Oh I forgot about the electric, light, internet bill for you wasting 24 hours a day on this video game. Add that to your retardation.. I mean calculation.[/b]

hahaha man if u really think that u said sth smart u`re wrong as hell and well poor you - i`m earning money on that game - i`m playing like 2-3hours per day and hell yea i`m studing - not workin so yea from that what u said i can guess that u`re after studies and u`re working/should be working so the question is what the hell u`re doin in that game ?
    and lmao about time thing - u know whats fun ? thats for what i`m playing... u`re just simple kind of person that really thinks thats better then others but HUH u`re wrong ! :lol:

EDIT: i`m from kinda difrent country then U`re - here with "normal" job i`m earning around 1-2usd / hour -> still think that it worth it ? I`ll better just keep playing/finish studies and get the fck out of there :F

NaidenZ

i bet its NaidenZ[/b]
    i didn&#39;t buy it
    175$_$ 2much for just a pauldron shell+8
    i want buy rol+wp for USD or trade for igc then if someone sell pm please
    175usd for ~5ac + 3dex is god damnit stupid[/b]
    9+
    with 175$_$ you can buy as minimum a rol for usd and if you are using ring quest it gonna give you 45 ac 3 dex more, 3 heal more and resistances

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Moe, get ur head out of your ass please

Thank you

/up

it&#39;s about not wasting your time and enjoying the game.

Most of the people that play this game don&#39;t have money growing on trees.
    but for those that do, who have well paying jobs of like $300,000+ a year then you&#39;re better off buying what you want.

Banned

Lol if u have a little skill in this game u can seriously earn alot of extra money on it. I meen @ logos our first drop from SQ was Iron Neck and short after that we got a rol. In less then 3 days we made 400$ split 3 ways. You gotta love this game :P. I think me and my clannies made over 1000$ each on selling ingame items. Its just insane :P. I meen, i work full time, but there is no way in hell i would spend my money on this game (exept to buy bronze prem). So all flamers stfu.:P Go get some nice items and sell them urself, then suddenly you love it that people are crazy enough to spend alot of money on this game.

KO <3

Greetz[/b]
    This guy is right, and I agree completely. But me, on the other hand, has made 25k from this game.

Banned

hahaha man if u really think that u said sth smart u`re wrong as hell and well poor you - i`m earning money on that game - i`m playing like 2-3hours per day and hell yea i`m studing - not workin so yea from that what u said i can guess that u`re after studies and u`re working/should be working so the question is what the hell u`re doin in that game ? and lmao about time thing - u know whats fun ? thats for what i`m playing... u`re just simple kind of person that really thinks thats better then others but HUH u`re wrong ! :lol:

EDIT: i`m from kinda difrent country then U`re - here with "normal" job i`m earning around 1-2usd / hour -> still think that it worth it ? I`ll better just keep playing/finish studies and get the fck out of there :F[/b]
    This isn&#39;t about me. This is about you.

This is your exact quote.

yea haha get a job to spend money ingame LMAO ! ahhahaha perfect idea seriously !always wanted to work for virtual items damn ! YES ![/b]
    You just contradicted yourself there. Instead of getting a real job, you are spending your time trying to "make money on a game". Hence, you are "working for virtual items".

I, on the other hand, enjoy selling things to people if they are willing to pay money for it. Remember, you are not buying items, you are buying fun.

Anyways, SS +7. Let the bidding begin!

Banned

it&#39;s about not wasting your time and enjoying the game.

Most of the people that play this game don&#39;t have money growing on trees.
    but for those that do, who have well paying jobs of like $300,000+ a year then you&#39;re better off buying what you want.[/b]
    Another well reply. +1 to you my friend.

This guy is right, and I agree completely. But me, on the other hand, has made 25k from this game.[/b]
    bwhaha 25k huh , damn you must spend your last 6 yrs of life in your moms basement farming bosses.

Banned

bwhaha 25k huh , damn you must spend your last 6 yrs of life in your moms basement farming bosses.[/b]
    I&#39;ve never farmed a boss. I did Hyde once. He killed me . I live at college, since 3 years, before that I had a room at my mom&#39;s house.

This game is awesome to make money! <3 this game!

Sell sell sell!

S> Scorpion shield +7

shadowjisri

ROFL. wow, u guys dont get it do you?

Moemoneymaker is nothing but a child. He doent have these items, and most of the posts he creates are full of shit. He has nothing else to do, this is fun for him.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Well,it worked at koranking,hope is charmes won&#39;t do any good here

Banned

ROFL. wow, u guys dont get it do you?

Moemoneymaker is nothing but a child. He doent have these items, and most of the posts he creates are full of shit. He has nothing else to do, this is fun for him.[/b]
    You are younger than me. lol

up still have ss +7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast