Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> SeeStar the noob Rogue

This is a discussion on S> SeeStar the noob Rogue within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Dayum man.... ur a great guy. Vendetta will miss u, much <3. And why not play KO over there? Your ...
Page: 2

halifax

Dayum man.... ur a great guy. Vendetta will miss u, much <3.

And why not play KO over there? Your mom will own a damn net cafe, how convenient!

Ahh well, if u ever come back u have a home in our clan.

Unlimited

Originally posted by halifax

And why not play KO over there? Your mom will own a damn net cafe, how convenient!

Ah, thanks man, but I would play KO over there, but i'm actually going to College over there, and I have to take that seriously or something :wacko:
    Then the time difference, that would definitely suck. When it's afternoon over there, it's already time for you guys to sleep, so that sucks also

nubbie seestar how much r u looking 4? if its decent price ill not buy items on ares 4 USD and buy ur account and give u some money :P

Unlimited

Hey BreakThis, just message me your price and we can negotiate it through PM :wub:

nephiha

Originally posted by Unlimited+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Unlimited)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-halifax

Ah, thanks man, but I would play KO over there, but i'm actually going to College over there, and I have to take that seriously or something :wacko:
    Then the time difference, that would definitely suck. When it's afternoon over there, it's already time for you guys to sleep, so that sucks also [/b]
    go to night school play after it at night sleep in the day :P
    :wub: have fun in the fillipines...

Unlimited

Originally posted by nephiha+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nephiha)</div>
    Originally posted by Unlimited@
    <!--QuoteBegin-halifax

Then the time difference, that would definitely suck. When it's afternoon over there, it's already time for you guys to sleep, so that sucks also
    :wub: have fun in the fillipines...[/b]
    lol, that sounds fairly hard, and to be honest, i'm scared as hell at night in the Philippines. People tell some weird ghost stories that freak me out :angry:
    ...yeah, I know, it's a ghost story, but still, shit's freaky :P

Originally posted by Unlimited+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Unlimited)</div>
    Originally posted by nephiha+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nephiha)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Unlimited
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-halifax

:wub: have fun in the fillipines...[/b]
    lol, that sounds fairly hard, and to be honest, i'm scared as hell at night in the Philippines. People tell some weird ghost stories that freak me out :angry:
    ...yeah, I know, it's a ghost story, but still, shit's freaky :P[/b][/quote]

haha stories about ghost Xd this is cool i like that but only there are ghost gays <3 have fun

nephiha

hahaha
    ghost stories lol xD
    i have a friend in the philippienes :S
    nthin wrong there

Unlimited

Yeah, Philippines is a great place, and an upside about living there is being able to travel around Asia without paying much.
    Japan, Malaysia and Hong Kong, here I come :lol:

Unlimited

Bump.

Any PM's, please don't say "How much you askin for?" or "What's current offer?", please just state how much you'll pay for it.
    Thanks.

delirium

ill miss ya :wub:

Unlimited

<3 bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12