Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

S>Shard +9 Hellblood Mage lvl 80

This is a discussion on S>Shard +9 Hellblood Mage lvl 80 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Proofs about what ? I bought those items with my own money how the guy that sold me get that ...
Page: 3

IroniK

Proofs about what ?

I bought those items with my own money how the guy that sold me get that its not my bussines.

And if make the price thiefnemo wanted he should be using shard +9 right now,the only problem was the price he cant pay i wont sell shard for the price u guys want and you all can cry me a river on this forum i wont change the price,when u tryed to buy u dont even care about how the shard was made and u just dont buy coz u dotn have enough money,its easy to flame hard to say you are wrong .

IroniK talking about me look the account you are playing right now ... its a hacked account u bought from a hacker or maybe u are the one that hacked continue the flaming im not losing anything here only you guys are losing time and respect talking alot of bullshit.[/b]

rofl, ask to Omar and Cachi, i talked with both on msn and noone told me about hack story

Last time useless spam apart from BUMPING the post intentionally will receive a ban.

First : Thanx to has ban Sednanref

Second :

Why kind of proofs do you want ?
    We cant proof clearly that its edited items... even GM cant find edited items. They looks legit because the person who edit them put a normal ID code.
    But proof that items are legit should be easiest ? Where are screens shots of FR 2 to go 3 ? Hell Blood 9 upgrade ? Shard 9 upgrade ?

I guess confession of his old friends are not enought ?
    David already post MSN's log where IFurion said that the shard was "upgraded by GM" instead of "7 shards 8 to make 1 9" like they said

Well another MSN's log then (From Yawanna, old friend - priest lvl80 (DontAskForBuffer in Ko4Life) :

Its surely still not enought for you to ban your friend
    Well, ask to ThiefNeMo maybe, I think he speaks to him in MSN and Vitor admit himself that items was bought from K2.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    (21:49) This is me: Etre : IIDemons corrupt boy he buy Shard 9 HB 9 and ring 3 at gm :S
    (21:49) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : yes
    (21:50) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : he buy from gm and sell for all
    he selling itens in all servers
    (21:50) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : he sold in ares 1 week ago one hb 30 rebirth
    (21:51) This is me: Etre : sure?
    (21:51) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o :
    http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...24195247kw6.jpg]

http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...24192422ds0.jpg
    itens sold
    (21:53) This is me: Etre : OMFG VICTOR destroy KO :S
    (21:54) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : ^^
    he is rich by kol
    (21:54) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : kol = bad game i dont like
    (21:55) This is me: Etre : Bad game cuze noob corrupt
    like victor
    (21:56) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : you want warrior full 10 5 lvl 80 in carnac west ?
    pm vitor ^^
    (21:56) This is me: Etre : :S
    (21:56) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : he have friends gms
    (21:57) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : he playing kol 6 year
    old friends
    (21:57) This is me: Etre : so IIDemons no stop he liek corrupt
    (21:57) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : yes
    (21:58) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : work he . is selling itens in kol
    for money in real life
    (21:59) This is me: Etre : i happy he stop but no for you :S
    (21:59) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : he stop play
    but no stop sell itens
    (22:00) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0130qc5.jpg
    pc vitor
    ^^
    (22:05) This is me: Etre : nice for brazailan
    (22:06) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...29153659rz9.jpg
    http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?i...7271639ju9.jpg
    (22:07) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...14115755yq7.jpg
    (22:07) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...27142039up7.jpg
    (22:10) This is me: Etre : and FS nice clan?
    lol
    (22:10) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : look ss
    chars vitor
    (22:11) This is me: Etre : :S
    (22:12) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : =)
    (22:12) This is me: Etre : after FellowShip nice clan?
    (22:12) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : no is my problem , i end kol
    (22:12) This is me: Etre : :'(
    (22:12) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : vitor and felipe end too
    (22:13) This is me: Etre : i don't care about victor but you and felipe :'(
    (22:14) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : xD
    (22:18) This is me: Etre : :S
    (22:30) This is me: Etre : sKILL OPEN /d
    Skill open
    (22:31) [̲̅F̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o : nice
    (23:14) This is me: Etre : skill roxxx
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________

You need html files ? Ask me

Everybody know that its illegal items... even PrincessLover. He was saying in alliance chat last time "If I had money like Vitor have, I will do same.. but Im poor "
    Oh Shard 9 / HB 9 / FR 3.... Armors 7 :S

* and if i were you i wont advertise a mod how to do his job, lol[/b]
    And Lover, dont even dream to be David

GG Ko4Life

PS: Well cool news. Tomorow I will contact my friend GM and start buy him items +9 / +3 and sell them 100$ more in Ko4Life. Easy business... I need it because Economy is bad now and I need money
    And dont talk about David and money, he has enought money to buy items +9 / +3... legits

Banned

:lol: Good xulian u did it that really proves something prove that u dont have a brain.

A ramdom guy like you talking very impressive.

The only thing ever allowed through MSN logs is direct confession by the accused. He said she said is not a game I play, so don't bother.

Anyone can lie in MSN, and that isn't even considering the fact that MSN logs can be edited.

You may say "oh but he has to supply proof he made it, we dont have to provide proof it is illegit" the problem with this is that ANYONE can make up a false story about someone else and there is nothing you can do to really prove it in this specific case. How would you like someone to make up a story about you and try to get you banned without proof?

Don't bring a cartoon about religion in here because the same logic cant even BEGIN to be applied to this. I know that kind of logic very well considering I'm an atheist. You're just only helping to prove you're an idiot.

Clearly you made the last idiotic comment about selling GM items for the sake of argument, but would you rather me just ban you now for being a complete moron as a precautionary measure?

And your post still proof nothing.. Keep on talking useless

The only thing ever allowed through MSN logs is direct confession by the accused. He said she said is not a game I play, so don't bother.

Anyone can lie in MSN, and that isn't even considering the fact that MSN logs can be edited.

You may say "oh but he has to supply proof he made it, we dont have to provide proof it is illegit" the problem with this is that ANYONE can make up a false story about someone else and there is nothing you can do to really prove it in this specific case. How would you like someone to make up a story about you and try to get you banned without proof?

Don't bring a cartoon about religion in here because the same logic cant even BEGIN to be applied to this. I know that kind of logic very well considering I'm an atheist. You're just only helping to prove you're an idiot.

Clearly you made the last idiotic comment about selling GM items for the sake of argument, but would you rather me just ban you now for being a complete moron as a precautionary measure?[/b]
    Problem is that all people said that Vitor has no legit items, except his friends
    Well, I guess you are one of them

PS: Ban me if its the only thing you can do to for me to silence

Banned

I dont have nothing to prove here ...

Did you upgrade your raptor to +8 ??

Probably not than i guess i can say ur raptor is duped and its not a Legit item.

Dear Eric,

That proofs more that you can imagine. I'm sorry, that you do not play on manes, and You do not know relations between players. In that case, I think J should ban Demons for selling illegal items.

P.S.

If you ban Xulian, pls ban me too.

<div align="right">Love from,
    Tomek</div>

And your post still proof nothing.. Keep on talking useless
    Problem is that all problems said that Vitor has no legit items, except his friends
    Well, I guess you are one of them

PS: Well ban me ...[/b]
    And when a little child doesn&#39;t get his way he starts with baseless personal attacks. When I played Ares he was legit as far as I saw, and I&#39;d gladly look at any actual evidence you had that proved otherwise.

Answer this or pack your bags and head out the door -

How would you feel if someone without any real evidence came on here claiming you were a scammer or illegit? As already stated you have MSN logs that can be 1. easily edited 2. not even logs between the accused and another person 3. gossip between people who USED TO BE friends of the accused. Key word USED TO BE. I don&#39;t know why you or your guild have a person vendetta against him nor do I care. I warned you plenty of times to leave the topic or produce real evidence.

Again, he said she said IS NOT EVIDENCE. DO YOU NOT GET THIS? A conversation between two people without any actual PROOF means NOTHING.

And when a little child doesn&#39;t get his way he starts with baseless personal attacks. When I played Ares he was legit as far as I saw, and I&#39;d gladly look at any actual evidence you had that proved otherwise.

Answer this or pack your bags and head out the door -

How would you feel if someone without any real evidence came on here claiming you were a scammer or illegit? As already stated you have MSN logs that can be 1. easily edited 2. not even logs between the accused and another person 3. gossip between people who USED TO BE friends of the accused. Key word USED TO BE. I don&#39;t know why you or your guild have a person vendetta against him nor do I care. I warned you plenty of times to leave the topic or produce real evidence.

Again, he said she said IS NOT EVIDENCE. DO YOU NOT GET THIS? A conversation between two people without any actual PROOF means NOTHING.[/b]
    he was legit like you said
    clean 1 time doesnt means clean for ever (look sednanref sig and Ruthvik 2.0)
    well, I guess you are just blind because Vitor looks good.. except he is trying to make dirty business here.

I dont have nothing to prove here ...
    Did you upgrade your raptor to +8 ??

Probably not than i guess i can say ur raptor is duped and its not a Legit item.[/b]
    i know this guy since 2004 and he have been legit all this time, if he bought items from the market from a GM or smth like that its not his fault he just bought them coz are uber items and u can pwn with them, im pretty sure that if u get a good price and u have the money u will buy them.

Its not vitor fault, its the game system, gms wont stop selling items for $$ if somebody want to remember old times, remember James aka Arestides who sold many items for $$ specially to Turk comunnity who wanted to spend a lot of money on this game.

Banned

Tryng to trade my items for another items looks dirty O.o

Dude Get over it, look how much bullshit u already said, create evidences to fuck me looks dirty .

You never had real reason to be against and now you are trying to find reasons to do that, at the end what u earn nothing.

I already had my problems with fluppy but he is a old player just like me and u guys newbs come here now and talk about the way i get my items as i said before u all dont know a shit and dont know how much in game items / money i get working hard liek i said before if i have what i have right now i deserve it .

wow nice flame war

Banned

wow nice flame war[/b]
    And ty for help start .

Banned

Well is my first reply in this topic and will be also the last one..

I agree with what "Fluppy" said and i dont give a fuk if his items are legit or not...

U can keep flame him all the time that u want and at the end nothing change.. is a waste of time

stop flame him and let him sell this crap items ^^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast