Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S/T> +6 ExCePtIoNaL RaPtOr!

This is a discussion on S/T> +6 ExCePtIoNaL RaPtOr! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; You're not the first with a exceptional raptor +6 i already have it for a month.. And wow making it ...
Page: 3

D

You're not the first with a exceptional raptor +6 i already have it for a month..

And wow making it +6 its not that hard!!!

And its 169 ap.. So 25 gb is very much kiddo!!!

And not only felankor drops it do some dread mares!!!! Stupid asses!!!

SabrinaTheWarriorB1tch

You are the stupid ass!
    -No one said this was the 1st +6 EXCEPTIONAL RAPTOR!
    -No one said Falankor was the only thing to drop EXCEPTIONAL RAPTOR!
    your dumb ass is making defenses against shit that was never said... so go lay an egg in ur mothers nest! :angry:

AnilUnal

U killed felankor? Funny.
    Did u ever went its cave and looked hows it like? Do I need to say we " hardly " killed it on olimpia with 75+ party?
    Its aoe can 1 hit ur ass ^_^

Im pretty sure u bugged felankor, or koxped. Or got on event by luck.

How strange, Some of your clan members bugged isilioon many times on Edena too.

Also, Felankor isnt the one mob that drops except raptor. Mobs like Balrog and other shits can drop too. But its SOO RARE!
    I dont believe someone will exp there on pathos. People exping there on diez and rarely getting drops.
    Maybe you killed them 1by1 and got raptor by luck. Whoknows...

SabrinaTheWarriorB1tch

you are another guy who doesnt know what u are talking about...
    like i said in a previous post... Our clan along with another clan killed Falankor 100% LEGIT!
    we were in CZ and a GM spawned it on us and watched us take it down if we had bugged it we would be banned for 30 days sorry your clan of 75+ couldnt take him...Maybe next time

blizz

wow noobs, captaintripps spawned it for us inside the bifrost(tripps is gm on pathos)then he watched us kill the thing so if u think we cheated well think wat u want but if we did then dont u think we would have been banned by the gm who spawned it infront of us? and pls get off sabrina's forum unless u wanna buy the exceptional raptor. jeez o yeah u dont need no lvl 70+ party to kill it u might of barely killed it cuz ur noobs but we killed it with 60s so chill on that 1!Redemption clan ftw

Justin

fisshy stay in ur logos forum nb

JamesThePriest

Originally posted by AnilUnal
    U killed felankor? Funny.
    Did u ever went its cave and looked hows it like? Do I need to say we " hardly " killed it on olimpia with 75+ party?
    Its aoe can 1 hit ur ass ^_^

Im pretty sure u bugged felankor, or koxped. Or got on event by luck. *

How strange, Some of your clan members bugged isilioon many times on Edena too.

Also, Felankor isnt the one mob that drops except raptor. Mobs like Balrog and other shits can drop too. But its SOO RARE!
    I dont believe someone will exp there on pathos. People exping there on diez and rarely getting drops.
    Maybe you killed them 1by1 and got raptor by luck. Whoknows...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123