Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S\T> 66lvl Warrior with rappy+7 and chitins +7

This is a discussion on S\T> 66lvl Warrior with rappy+7 and chitins +7 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; twoj stary razem z toba jest zwyklym gnojem idz pograj w bierki albo inna gre... ta jest za trudna @x2 ...
Page: 2

Hemp Gru

twoj stary razem z toba jest zwyklym gnojem idz pograj w bierki albo inna gre... ta jest za trudna

@x2 up sram na jego rodzine
    mial prawo wyjsc i uzyskac miano scammera

kkthxbb zajebiscie nam w clanie pomogles

J4cK

Thought english was supposed to be forum's main language.

Raptor +1 has been given to Killer by clan and he upgraded it by himself.
    There wouldn't even be any fuss about sucha silly thing if Killer just came ventrilo and explained that he's going to 'finish his girakon adventure' due to lack of free time , decision of going back to diez, bla bla bla or whatever his resons were. Way he quit the clan was just unfair to other clanmates which actually helped in this or another manner.

I don't think that calling him "scammer" is totaly right in this situation. Seems more like a "coward" if you were afraid of logging ventrilo while hemp was there -.- Grown man acting like this -> unexpected.

Cut the flames or move it on msn or gg if you enjoy each others company so much.

GL on diez,
    Peace

Kiler666

Nice to have one serious, english post from some1 from clan. ty i appreciate this.
    Accualy i dont affraid HempGru so i dont get myself as a coward.
    Its rather hate becouse of his behavior. He was flameing not only me in clan. He see himself as a very pro player and every1 who dont have such skill and knowlage abt game is loser in his mind. In my opion 'management' in clan should resolve this situation and just kick him becouse many ppl can say that Hemp is not only annoying but he flames many clanmates. Such decision wasnt make so i realised that in 'management' mind everythink is ok. So i think they dont deserve for nice goodbye becouse they must be on same level like HempGru.

HempGru wasnt ofc only reason that i quited but he was the 1 that i started to hate even log to vent.

I dont regret not to log into vent when i was quiting becouse when Hemp will piss me off i ll say words that i didnt want to .... so it was best choice.

BonaFide

twoj stary razem z toba jest zwyklym gnojem
    @x2 up sram na jego rodzine[/b]
    czlowieku, ile ty masz lat ze na rodzine najazd robisz ? -.- bo nie pokazujesz zbyt wielkiego poziomu intelektualnego tym zachowaniem -.-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12