Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S/T IRON NECK

This is a discussion on S/T IRON NECK within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I want buy it thats why im writing , happy now? 500k and ts is my offer[/b] gotta love fuktards ...
Page: 2

simple

I want buy it thats why im writing , happy now?

500k and ts is my offer[/b]
    gotta love fuktards :lol:

bump

simple

bamp

That IN is clan drop, we want got more items for more clanies.
    If you dont wanna buy IN you have not what write here thx.[/b]
    He can write that because deathy scammed skele belt from previous clan...

He can write that because deathy scammed skele belt from previous clan...[/b]
    Uhm
    If you dont wanna buy IN you have not what write here thx.

Fegut

and Poison is retard, this topic make Simple no Deathy, go back school gay kid

Cibertec

deathy = scammer? :unsure:

Naaahhhh :angry:

deathy nice player ... :lol:

trade iron neck for skeleton belt and 4 gbs plx :unsure:

simple

man get the fuk out of my thread if u wanna flame some1 then go make a new topic at general or any other section but dont fuking spamm here.

bump -.-

Bump

man get the fuk out of my thread if u wanna flame some1 then go make a new topic at general or any other section but dont fuking spamm here.

bump -.-[/b]
    First post says pm you or DEATHY...DEATHY has scammed...Once a scammer always a scammer, suck my nuts...

First post says pm you or DEATHY...DEATHY has scammed...Once a scammer always a scammer, suck my nuts...[/b]

Insanity strikes again.

First post says pm you or DEATHY...DEATHY has scammed...Once a scammer always a scammer, suck my nuts...[/b]
    Yes deathy is scammer thats why he giving clan drops like glass belt and more for clanie.
    Thank you for your post dont need more .

simple

so what? its already cleared that its a clan drop So fuck off i dont give a crap about what an insanity member think and i been thinking the same since logos stupid fuktards now get the fuk out of my thread -.-

bump zzzz

deathy = scammer? :unsure:

Naaahhhh :angry:

deathy nice player ... :lol:

trade iron neck for skeleton belt and 4 gbs plx :unsure:[/b]
    Yes deathy is scammer thats why he giving clan drops like glass belt and more for clanie.
    Thank you for your post dont need more .[/b]
    The only reason people are posting here is because your blatantly lying. Ask anyone on Girakon, Deathy scammed a skeleton belt early in the server...

So thank you for YOUR post, now wake the fuck up and realize he is a scammer. And I know you guys are just flaming him because he is reminding people of something that most forgot so cry about it.

The only reason people are posting here is because your blatantly lying. Ask anyone on Girakon, Deathy scammed a skeleton belt early in the server...

So thank you for YOUR post, now wake the fuck up and realize he is a scammer. And I know you guys are just flaming him because he is reminding people of something that most forgot so cry about it.[/b]
    You know why he did that ?
    When clan leader getting uniques,dont giving to other clanie maybe just his friends its not scam?
    When insanity looting pot from deva for other guys its not scam?
    Pls dont answer me, i dont want read only more and more shits.

Well..
    If you dont wanna buy IN you have not what write here thx.

If is there any moderator look at this please, this topic is about selling/trading IN and not about spamming . Thanks

simple

So thank you for YOUR post, now wake the fuck up and realize he is a scammer. And I know you guys are just flaming him because he is reminding people of something that most forgot so cry about it.[/b]
    Curly if u or any other faggot from ur clan wanna flame deathy or me ur free to make any thread post anything in cheaters section i dont need such uselesss post about something like this or similar shits that doenst have to do anything about the topic that i have made its already been cleared that its a clan drop so such post like that are senseless so if u wanan say something? feel free to tell me about it trough msn

btw i believe insanity members have at least a little reading comprehension.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast