Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCAMMER ALERT!

This is a discussion on SCAMMER ALERT! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I GOT MY WARRIOR BACK FROM RECLAIM HACKED ACCOUNT by submitting a ticket! I'm so happy right now lol His ...
Page: 1

B1tesizeThriLL

I GOT MY WARRIOR BACK FROM RECLAIM HACKED ACCOUNT by submitting a ticket! I'm so happy right now lol

His email is [email protected], his name is Alexis and supposedly has a mage in gira called SaCrEdSouLs or some gay sh1t.

Watch Out please.

and... Never do trades when you're not sobre.

Roman, OUT! :blink:

arko

damn roman lol

and you were msgin me boutyour war a few days ago

sry for your loss, go drink some more to make yourself feel better

I just lost my 61 Warrior in gira with 151 days of Gold Premium left. I'm drunk as hell atm. I don't even know why I traded but he somehow changed the email pw and account pw to his own.

His email is [email protected] and supposedly has a mage in gira called SaCrEdSouLs or some gay sh1t.

Watch Out please.

Roman, OUT! :blink:[/b]
    u mean 71
    and i am realy sorry that u go scammed =_(

btw i can help u a bit add me to msn and when i'll back from school in 1 hour i will help u
    i'll pm u with my msn

B1tesizeThriLL

u mean 71
    and i am realy sorry that u go scammed =_(

btw i can help u a bit add me to msn and when i'll back from school in 1 hour i will help u
    i'll pm u with my msn[/b]
    No it wasn't DevilStyle, he is in safe hands. It was my original warrior from start of gira, named Roman.

Mats_Returned

I just lost my 61 Warrior in gira with 151 days of Gold Premium left. I'm drunk as hell atm. I don't even know why I traded but he somehow changed the email pw and account pw to his own.

His email is [email protected] and supposedly has a mage in gira called SaCrEdSouLs or some gay sh1t.

Watch Out please.

sucks =S
    retartd put a 151 days of gold prem then lost,, thats gay...

wowowow ouch..you must of payed lots for the premuim,and damn,sucks you got scammed

B1tesizeThriLL

wowowow ouch..you must of payed lots for the premuim,and damn,sucks you got scammed[/b]
    Yea I paid for Gold 4 times since I thought that it didn't go through the first time which = $100, but I sent K2 a threat messege in a ticket lol... so they added 3 more months of gold prem to the account. I had 210 total, and 22,000 KC which I spent to buy scrolls, valks, and lots of trinas. They are used on the warrior I play on now, almost 70.

But still I shouldn't have done any trades last night when I was drunk lol... :huh: Oh well... :/

When I try to buy more than once prem,

It says that I have more than 5 days prem left and don't accept it..

When I try to buy more than once prem,

It says that I have more than 5 days prem left and don't accept it..[/b]
    it gets messed up i think when using CCs, so it doesnt show the premium, but it charges your acc every time u click purchase. then u submit a ticket to get premium, and they wont refund your money, only give u prem or KC of equal value.

B1tesizeThriLL

it gets messed up i think when using CCs, so it doesnt show the premium, but it charges your acc every time u click purchase. then u submit a ticket to get premium, and they wont refund your money, only give u prem or KC of equal value.[/b]
    We got a winner!

whassup

lol! bro, just go to your bank and chargeback on the 4 payments you payed on the account and the account will get banned simple and you your money back gl

TOYSOLDIER_

I just lost my 61 Warrior named Roman in gira with 151 days of Gold Premium left. I'm drunk as hell atm. I don't even know why I traded but he somehow changed the email pw and account pw to his own.

His email is [email protected], his name is Alexis and supposedly has a mage in gira called SaCrEdSouLs or some gay sh1t.

Watch Out please.

hmmm thats the same guy that added me to msn the other day. i was like wtf i didnt give out my msn to anyone how did he get it? blocked and deleted imediately. weird thing is i dont put up my personal email adress on this forum. and also i just remember, today there was one guy in game pmed me offering me a level 61 warrior account for free! thats prolly your account. what did u trade him with? anyways sorry for your loss buddy.

B1tesizeThriLL

hmmm thats the same guy that added me to msn the other day. i was like wtf i didnt give out my msn to anyone how did he get it? blocked and deleted imediately. weird thing is i dont put up my personal email adress on this forum. and also i just remember, today there was one guy in game pmed me offering me a level 61 warrior account for free! thats prolly your account. what did u trade him with? anyways sorry for your loss buddy.[/b]
    He was going to give me money ingame, but I was drunk and I gave him info since he asked to try out the warrior BUT I don't know how he changed both the email and ingame passwords...

ANYWAYS, I got great news for me, before he changed the passwords, I created 3 new SA's and I only bought premium with 1 credit card. So i submitted a ticket to K2 reclaiming a hacked account. I gave them my last 4 digits and the 3 SA's if they need them. Now only waiting for a response, hope I get my warrior back.

B1tesizeThriLL

YAY!, I got my account back through Reclaim Hacked accounts by a ticket. :P

kni4x

Yea I paid for Gold 4 times since I thought that it didn't go through the first time which = $100, but I sent K2 a threat messege in a ticket lol... so they added 3 more months of gold prem to the account. I had 210 total, and 22,000 KC which I spent to buy scrolls, valks, and lots of trinas. They are used on the warrior I play on now, almost 70. wink.gif[/b]
    OMFG :blink: 210 / 30 = 7 ... Thats 7 premy's ...and 22000 KC / 1000 = 22 premy's !!! geez if u got all that for 100$ thats a CHEAT !!! :lol:

gratz for reclaiming ur acc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast