Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Screw RoS

This is a discussion on Screw RoS within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; lololol i guessed your password to it like i guessed everything else i didnt even take any money and i ...
Page: 2

Banned

lololol i guessed your password to it

like i guessed everything else

i didnt even take any money and i dont intend on it

btw the items i took are property of K2 NETWORK

how can you sue me for that? gg[/b]
    Since you didn't know...hacking peoples personal information is against the law. Hmm..kinda like paypal...doesnt matter what you did with it..the fact that you admit to getting into it is enough. Or maybe how you hacked msn and ko4life pretending to be me.

jimbob123

First off..here is the extent of the stuff you took from me before this.

Full +7 rogue chitin, 2x cleaver +8, 2x +9 dex earrings, +9 dex neck, +9 dex earring, 100gb's worth of scrolls.

Now youve taken all that stuff + hb +7, dual we's +1, 3 pieces of warrior chitin +7, 1 piece of warrior shell +7, 2 sets of +8 priest paper, about 15gbs, roc, +1 lupus pendant, 40$'s in knight cash, burnt shield of fluppy, another set of +7 chitin and +7 mds's(which were weenis' not mine), and im sure there was more that i just forgot. I hope you die...but not before you get sued. That will be funny seeing your gay little face in court.[/b]
    Liar.

I didn't take cleavers(you didn't have any, I didn't take 15gb, I took 5, I didnt take 4.5k kc, boticles bought the shit in knight cash, i didn't take md's, boticles has glowy md's he said they were 10gb. and i didnt take another set of +7 chitin..

Valk

First off..here is the extent of the stuff you took from me before this.

Full +7 rogue chitin, 2x cleaver +8, 2x +9 dex earrings, +9 dex neck, +9 dex earring, 100gb's worth of scrolls.

Now youve taken all that stuff + hb +7, dual we's +1, 3 pieces of warrior chitin +7, 1 piece of warrior shell +7, 2 sets of +8 priest paper, about 15gbs, roc, +1 lupus pendant, 40$'s in knight cash, burnt shield of fluppy, another set of +7 chitin and +7 mds's(which were weenis' not mine), and im sure there was more that i just forgot. I hope you die...but not before you get sued. That will be funny seeing your gay little face in court.[/b]

go dabbs go, most of us r changing games anyways, get on vent and we'll tell uwhere ^^

new characters and no flee dude

Banned

You got 10gb's off of fluppy, which you already admitted to..and you took money off jesusbuffs and dabbs. Yes you did take another set of chitin and +7md's...i was online today when you logged the dabbs22 account. whore.

Banned

go dabbs go, most of us r changing games anyways, get on vent and we'll tell uwhere ^^

new characters and no flee dude[/b]
    Yea I'm getting my entire computer wiped tomorrow...so when i get it back ill get on and maybe go wherever yall go.

jimbob123

You got 10gb's off of fluppy, which you already admitted to..and you took money off jesusbuffs and dabbs. Yes you did take another set of chitin and +7md's...i was online today when you logged the dabbs22 account. whore.[/b]
    fuck yall niggas i didnt take no damn md's

boticles

GET THE fuck out of here, i did taht? bullshit dude, now u gonna involve me in thsi shit?

Banned

fuck yall niggas i didnt take no damn md's[/b]
    um fuck you? and btw..stop acting black...your probably whiter than anyone here you little emoskater.

RiseAgainst_

fuck yall niggas i didnt take no damn md's[/b]
    WATCH OUT! THERES A LVL 53 WARRIOR BEHIND U asdasdasdajajahahahaha

J

Reinhart quit spamming random shit u fucktard. QUIT MAKING THESE STUPID ASS TOPICS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12