Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sell 2x priest lv 80, warrior lv 80, rogue lv 80 and other things

This is a discussion on Sell 2x priest lv 80, warrior lv 80, rogue lv 80 and other things within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; "Only usd, pagum, wu or bank transfer or good item no trade with other char, no paypal"</span> Sell list 2x ...
Page: 1

Amgm1

Wink

"Only usd, pagum, wu or bank transfer or good item no trade with other char, no paypal"</span>

Sell list
    2x secret silver earring 7gb each
    exceptional blade+8 no rebirth (177 ap) 9gb
    orc warrior lv 80 8%, 250k nps, without personal item quest 70, personal item quest 80 undone (with cypher ring) 300$
    orc priest lv 80 80%, 250k nps, with personal shield+5, personal item quest 80 undone (with cypher ring) 300$
    orc priest lv 80 8%, 1m nps, with personal shield+5, personal quest 80 undone (with cypher ring) 400$
    human rogue lv 80 with 200k nps, without personal item quest 70, personal item quest lv 80 undone (with cypher ring) 300$

Buy list
    2x ring of courage
    exceptional iron impact+8 no rebirth (182 ap)
    exceptional totamic spear+8 no rebirth (119 ap)

igor_lazar

pm&#39;d

Amgm1

pm&#39;d[/b]
    the more noob offer that i see rol and 10 gb poor stupid, and go back to school i write only USD ass hole

igor_lazar

the more noob offer that i see rol and 10 gb poor stupid, and go back to school i write only USD ass hole[/b]
    you are a idiot sir, i said a lvl 80 orc rouge with 40k nps, a rol or 10gbs + a seal scroll, you my good man are a asshole

Deviouspro

you are a idiot sir, i said a lvl 80 orc rouge with 40k nps, a rol or 10gbs + a seal scroll, you my good man are a asshole [/b]
    and he said USD
    stupid fuck

Amgm1

you are a idiot sir, i said a lvl 80 orc rouge with 40k nps, a rol or 10gbs + a seal scroll, you my good man are a asshole [/b]
    yes sure u lie moron dont write here idiot

and he said USD
    stupid fuck[/b]
    ty for comment

igor_lazar

okey, he cant trade a orc rouge wich is seald in cypher ring, for a human assasin, wich he will get profit for. rly ppl are pathetic, go watch ur own buissnes m8 [/b]
    if u wanna trade open ur pm ingame and il showe u my offer

Amgm1

okey, he cant trade a orc rouge wich is seald in cypher ring, for a human assasin, wich he will get profit for. rly ppl are pathetic, go watch ur own buissnes m8 [/b]
    u are talking of pathetic? go and pay your nation transfer and dont write here idiot

igor_lazar

u are talking of pathetic? go and pay your nation transfer and dont write here idiot[/b]
    okey i am, can i atleast show u my offer

Amgm1

if u wanna trade open ur pm ingame and il showe u my offer[/b]
    of what country u are stupidland? only usd idiot

igor_lazar

of what country u are stupidland? only usd idiot[/b]
    okey bye :huh:

Emilio

Amigo calmate BUMP

DeHealer

This guy is a complete ass.
    He just curses bad words on everyone.
    Bad luck on ur sale..

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Guys enough, please. Amgm, what is your problem with everyone? One more flaming reply from anyone and I&#39;ll close this topic and serve warns.

Amgm1

This guy is a complete ass.
    He just curses bad words on everyone.
    Bad luck on ur sale..[/b]
    first i put only usd for what i want your noobs account lv 77 if i have all class in lv 80 only a RETARD continue asking the same

Guys enough, please. Amgm, what is your problem with everyone? One more flaming reply from anyone and I&#39;ll close this topic and serve warns.[/b]
    go go warn me or suspend my account again without reason, is not my fault if the ppl dont read all the post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast