Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sell EP

This is a discussion on Sell EP within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; have ss offers pls...
Page: 1

UareDebuffeD

Default Sell EP

have ss
    offers pls

syk0z

u took attila with 3 koxper on ur party or your only with them on PK ?

UareDebuffeD

lol? wtf?
    1st i solo attila..
    2nd i never xp/pk with koxpers, i always leave partys..
    kkthxbb

UareDebuffeD

btw tell me when u seen me with koxpers.. rofl.. maybee near them coz i dun run away from orc koxpers...
    get a live pls :wub:

sh1vas

denial. that a sin. HELL AWAITS YOU ALL! lol

UareDebuffeD

lol..
    btw i still selling ep ^_^

Hostibus

bump

UareDebuffeD

bumpy :rollseyes:

UareDebuffeD

bump

syk0z

everyday in front of hb maybe ? or the fact that u spam heal an archer that koxp the hb is maybe only coz u like to heal koxper outside party , sry sry im wrong men

UareDebuffeD

rofl...
    u realy are dreaming. i never were with a koxp in a party and never healed 1..
    and if im in hb is with my clan party pking..
    btw prove what u are telling. ss pls or movie
    kkthxbb zzzz ... realy lmao

hello

Originally posted by syk0z
    everyday in front of hb maybe ? or the fact that u spam heal an archer that koxp the hb is maybe only coz u like to heal koxper outside party , sry sry im wrong men
    zzzz. get a life. our clan hates koxp and for ur info 1 assist was kicked out of clan becoz he party with koxp healer. UareDebuffed only party with us in pk/xp when he is on9. Please dun go around flaming others juz becoz u r owned by koxp n u c anybody NEAR koxp.

Ohh.. Mayb something wrong with his eyes. another priest healing koxp n he assumed otherwise.. rofl... get ss/video prove it man..

Btw omfg i saw u running with a bunch of human koxpers in cz so many times. Dun tell me it means that u party with them? Then no doubt u earn ur nps with a bunch of human koxpers if u can flame my clannie like that :S.

anyway he is juz jealous that u r selling ep and finding some ways 2 bring u down. nevertheless, i totally trust UareDebuffed.

syk0z

too much koxpers around to take screenshots , anyway just pointed something out . Ur free to believe it or not it wont change anything anyway so just lets this story die.

UareDebuffeD

rofl, talk with hostibus and ask him who i am and if i party with koxp or something else.. zz

btw im selling ep.. offer pls.
    i have ss

UareDebuffeD

no1 want a fuking ep?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast