Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sell Lvl 72 Rogue Dragon 1.1m nps NAKED

This is a discussion on Sell Lvl 72 Rogue Dragon 1.1m nps NAKED within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i checking every day my mail box.. and i dont see any gift. SO i ask u mbz !!! WR ...
Page: 3

Admin

i checking every day my mail box.. and i dont see any gift.
    SO i ask u mbz !!!
    WR IS THE GYFT ??? :lol:[/b]
    u want my pennis?xd
    bloodycurse is ur exactly nick?

u want my pennis?xd
    bloodycurse is ur exactly nick?[/b]

evet

yes

u want my pennis?xd
    bloodycurse is ur exactly nick?[/b]

still nothing (email empty) i go sleep

bump

Woot ty dude

its nice penis :lol:

Tristan

oh pls ur too proud of yourself for what? for beating ppl in 1v1 when u had 300+more ap? i gotta congratulate you for reaching 1m np in a month with ur sharer, but for 1v1 part nigga pls, nobody is jelous, ur the only one being cocky saying "i beat everyone im the shit"

and i dont care if ur video is better or not than mine lol, i just threw what i had of pk after i got 70. about ONE week of pk when there wasnt even nt yet. i couldve done a way better video if i wud still be playing trust me. good luck selling im out free bump[/b]

Are you crying cause he has more ap then you?

this guy is just trying to sell his account, get off his nuts lol

although I dont respect ppl that share account for achievements, but he does indeed hit the hardest in CZ and is the hardest rogue to face against. (it was daironic, then him)

iiason

1st - i dont fucking care, i just try to speak in english as best i can
    2nd- everyone say that * if i had same gear than u i could beat u easily kk so don't think you are the only one anyway im in new server okay ? i just fucking dont care

im just selling my items/account and thats all

k ?[/b]

1st- no need to be racial. he doesn't speak the best englihs, so wat?? u can't understand him?? maybe someone needs to learn english :P.

2. "IF" he had the same items, oceano would of been beta, but he didn't so.....farm more :P (i got noob items 2 :S)

neva seen their combo...but it seems oceano is beta only skill, but hazee goes up if it's skill + items. the game is not all skill, items are part of it.

1.1mil is a great achievement, but done with a sharer, is not 100% skill.

the guy is going to new server and tryna to sell his account....give him a break. ^^

and free BUMP >.<

iiason

1st - i dont fucking care, i just try to speak in english as best i can
    2nd- everyone say that * if i had same gear than u i could beat u easily kk so don&#39;t think you are the only one anyway im in new server okay ? i just fucking dont care

im just selling my items/account and thats all

k ?[/b]

1st- no need to be racial. he doesn&#39;t speak the best englihs, so wat?? u can&#39;t understand him?? maybe someone needs to learn english :P.

2. "IF" he had the same items, oceano would of been beta, but he didn&#39;t so.....farm more :P (i got noob items 2 :S)

neva seen their combo...but it seems oceano is beta only skill, but hazee goes up if it&#39;s skill + items. the game is not all skill, items are part of it.

1.1mil is a great achievement, but done with a sharer, is not 100% skill.

the guy is going to new server and tryna to sell his account....give him a break. ^^

and free BUMP >.<

Banned

umm there is always flame for being top sin hahahaha

but i <3 ganstazone = gg sin ^_^

either way bump for u b.c this nigga sold me cheap wp ^_^

Are you crying cause he has more ap then you?[/b]

no. the day that i cry for that, i wud be a loser. sorry I didnt farm 24/7 to get those items but im just not like naizenz who&#39;s life circles around a game

Focusss

stop whining oceano,
    ur just a jealous guy, thats all

Mike_Miller

its good rouge he did cool things. gear for gear he not the crazyest gear person in girakon and he still did very well. the ones that complain about him having more gear jsut go get some for oyur self if you want... usd, farm, etc... and my comment was lawl to beating everyone in girakon 1vs1.

NaidenZ

everyone who did trade succesfull with me

leave a comment in here

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=187306

Bump! just cause ur not in that shitsanity ebay club clan <3

babali

oceano you are talking about his gear lol.

why you didnt got those items and pwned his ass?? maybe he was better at farming?? maybe he was more bossrunning then you?? maybe he was very lucky at upgrading...you cant tell him yaya you are a noob only you got items.. just get those items and pwn his ass, and dont talk about his gears and vs shit anymore pls

i am playing now your char with jase and nobody pwnd my ass expept (mrskillz)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast