Results 1 to 14 of 14

SELL MAGE LVL 76

This is a discussion on SELL MAGE LVL 76 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Only in USD with western union...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Amgm1
    Guest

    Default SELL MAGE LVL 76

    Only in USD with western union



  2. #2
    buddhasdream
    Guest

    Default

    Tas insano :S, por todos esos items no consigues mas de 1300 en USA y quieres conseguir 1900 en Peru :S:S:S

  3. #3
    TuPadre
    Guest

    Default Re: Vendo solo en Perú y en paquete y en dolares americanos

    Originally posted by Amgm1
    Dual Warrior Earring +0, iron neck +1, iron belt +0, dual rol +1, set complete +8 rebirth +5 todo por 1900$ dolares americanos no vendo por separado no insistir por favor
    Separado pliss!1 :P

  4. #4
    Amgm1
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by buddhasdream
    Tas insano :S, por todos esos items no consigues mas de 1300 en USA y quieres conseguir 1900 en Peru :S:S:S
    ahora q opinas t gusta mas mi maga ahora :P

  5. #5
    Vishnu
    Guest

    Default Re: SELL THE BEST MAGE LIGHTNING LVL 74

    Originally posted by Amgm1
    WITH DUAL WARRIOR EARRING, IRON NECK +1, IRON BELT +1, DUAL IMIR RING +3, SET COMPLETE +8 REBIRTH +5, ELYSIUM +8 REBIRTH +5 AND MORE SEND ME OFFER [email protected] ONLY FOR MAIL NO ADD IN MSN
    LMAO, go dupe some more of those fragments

  6. #6
    Kailean
    Guest

    Default

    u mean selling the most retarded in-game char, with duped ytams, kk?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    204

    Default

    wow only need 54 IMIR Rings for 2x +3 lol

  8. #8
    Glader
    Guest

    Default

    Imir rings +3 :wub:
    LMAO! :lol:

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    568

    Default

    and peruvians go mad when i say they dupe like shit on their poor lame ass cafes

    close this topic paddy please --> dual +3 uniques from fragments, fuking duper

  10. #10
    Amgm1
    Guest

    Default Re: SELL THE BEST MAGE LIGHTNING LVL 74

    Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amgm1
    WITH DUAL WARRIOR EARRING, IRON NECK +1, IRON BELT +1, DUAL IMIR RING +3, SET COMPLETE +8 REBIRTH +5, ELYSIUM +8 REBIRTH +5 AND MORE SEND ME OFFER [email protected] ONLY FOR MAIL NO ADD IN MSN
    LMAO, go dupe some more of those fragments[/b]
    lol is not dupe items

  11. #11
    Amgm1
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by kohack
    and peruvians go mad when i say they dupe like shit on their poor lame ass cafes

    close this topic paddy please --> dual +3 uniques from fragments, fuking duper
    duper your mother son of the bicht close your mouth and close the legs of your mother

  12. #12
    Amgm1
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by CooLTanG
    wow only need 54 IMIR Rings for 2x +3 lol
    yes is true but for make unique items for +3 is 100%

  13. #13
    Amgm1
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Kailean
    u mean selling the most retarded in-game char, with duped ytams, kk?
    poor stupid only bla bla i am not a turk stupid and all my items is 100% no dupe noob learn to play and kill bosses and go to bifrost retarded

  14. #14
    VIP Member Senior Member JaCoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    :lol: He isnt not dupper only noob player with nice items :P

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •