Sellin lvl 62 Rogue

This is a discussion on Sellin lvl 62 Rogue within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Im selling a lvl 62 human rogue, its naked and is not mastered. It has plenty of quests undone as ...
Page: 1

hrothgar

Im selling a lvl 62 human rogue, its naked and is not mastered. It has plenty of quests undone as of yet, enough to get 63 ill bet. These include Invasion, Fallen Angel, nearly finished Doom Soldier quest, Brahman, and then two quests u get at 62 which i have not reached the required % for, those being Crimson Wing and Gargoyles. He also has sets of EXP and AC Valkries, thats both helm and the other, 2 peices of each, they expire in a little over 3 months.

im asking for around $20-25 or somethin like that, or other rogue items ingame for a friend of mine. Feel free to shoot me an offer, im all ears.

The rogue is in my possession, and yes i have every litte tid bit of information related to the account. Now dont think im stupid with paypal, im not, so dont think of anything funny.

Id be happy to log on the rogue at anytime to show ya, take pictures, whatever. If you dont think im "trustable" id be happy to have you talk to The_Real_Plodez, the trade moderator in Edana, or Freestyler.

Cheers mate

jesse1234

i offer 20$???

hrothgar

we'll see, find me a voucher for who you are, someone telling me you are trustable, and ill sell it to you

jesse1234

i offer 20$???[/b]
    what
    gawd i need what srry man i hav no clue what ur saying im kinda new

if ur saying some 1 saying im trust worthy ??? i got a few
    let me get them

but this would be my first time buying an account
    and if u wanna sell it too me i need like 5 days too ern 20$:P

or i could offer a lvl 53 ronark rogue full chitn +7 and +8 cleevers with exp glyphont

jesse1234

do you hav msn my friend if so add me and my good friend will be making the trade for me and he has over 500 vouches
    Last edited by jesse1234; 06-04-2010 at 07:40 AM.

hrothgar

well i dont know who he his... so right now your nothing to me, you joined yesterday and have 1 post. i want some1 here on ko4life... some i can find out is truthfull and trustworthy by lookin around. Im not stupid.

jesse1234

i dk why it says i hav 1 post if you goo look around ur gonna see my name every wwhere btw ill let u talk 2 him and for vouches

dose mods of xigenon count and im not new for this stuff on too ko4life

o yeah i hav vouches from koranking but idk waht u want iv never payed for items but at this point im just too lazy

hrothgar

YOU JOINED YESTERDAY

get em to come and post on this tread... the mods from xig

xchronics

He is trustable.

And i'll be helping him do the trade w/ paypal.

If you think im not trustable, go ask my clan, which im the leader of : EnVy
    (I wouldnt scam for 20$)

jesse1234

good?>

hrothgar

i guess well see :P