Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Selling 2 rings of Felankor

This is a discussion on Selling 2 rings of Felankor within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; up[/b] ok .. if items are duped and you know is duped will you still sell it.. is just a ...
Page: 2

ChickenMaster

up[/b]

ok .. if items are duped and you know is duped will you still sell it.. is just a question that i will like to hear your answer..?

in matter of fact if items besides the rings of felankor any other items if its duped and you dont know is duped, will you still be interested to sell it..?

i mean most people dont give more shtt about them selfs meaning = reputations, some people will just like to sell any duped item in order to get some $$ usd or items right away... before duped wipe or something like that..?

Oh right for another question, will you be interested if 1 buyer comes to you with a good i mean GOOD fcking offer !! for buying your dual Ring of felankor CORRECT, now will you be interested to wait for next DUPE WIPE Event...! to show the dual ring of felankor is its standing after dupe wipe that way you get to sell it, and eventually you work you wait up as a legit seller and start earring trust, reputation = trust... .. After all for me there is no Trust in this Game. There is always someone trying to fck you Up! :angry:

Banned

hmm originalpich? isn't like 20 TURKISH mages that have "pich" in their name on orc side? and aren't they all in ORC or PerfectChoic3 or 1nt3grity? aka the duping/babashopping cheating xp abusing clans?

personally i'd say for your own good not to sell to any1 just cuz u might get called a "duped item seller" or sumthing like that.......

thanks for the advice.. up they are still here.

hmm originalpich? isn't like 20 TURKISH mages that have "pich" in their name on orc side? and aren't they all in ORC or PerfectChoic3 or 1nt3grity? aka the duping/babashopping cheating xp abusing clans?
    personally i'd say for your own good not to sell to any1 just cuz u might get called a "duped item seller" or sumthing like that.......[/b]
    everybody to you is a "duping/babashoping" clan/player EXCEPT for symbioshits. You are so retarded it hurts to read your posts. And perfectchoic3 don't cheat or xp abuse, now stfu.

i offer 1 silver bar each xD

i offer 1 silver bar each xD[/b]
    offer noted..

up

well DauMuie is one dumbass noob and he's been talking horse shit for as long as i know him. so...anyother comments are unnecesary take care all

well DauMuie is one dumbass noob and he's been talking horse shit for as long as i know him. so...anyother comments are unnecesary take care all

up still have them.

up have some good offers:

1 raptor 2 skeleton belt for dual rof

300 dollars for dual rof.

I am leaning towards the 300 dollar offer more.

I still have.

$350 for dual rof. Pm me

legitvern

just as a heads up, dont sell ur ROF's to Falah, cuz hes gonna give u duped or items that are haxed from database.(for ex. cs +0)

I wont; thank you.

legitvern

eh?

up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast