Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SELLING --->

This is a discussion on SELLING ---> within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; trust us you dont wanna come back, this game is fucked up, take a look at manes crazy items page ...
Page: 2

Mooshoo

trust us you dont wanna come back, this game is fucked up, take a look at manes crazy items page on KingofKnight. oh and where the hell you been :lol:[/b]
    well when i saw the list of all +9 shit Nemo posted last week i was kinda glad i did leave. I have been working overseas and dont have an opportunity to play any games anymore. It's not necessarily a bad thing, my time is now spent exercising, eating good food, socializing and getting laid, commodities that seemed to diminish to non existance over the course of my time on KO. but I dont regret it, i had lots of fun :-)

pinkrox87

well when i saw the list of all +9 shit Nemo posted last week i was kinda glad i did leave. I have been working overseas and dont have an opportunity to play any games anymore. It's not necessarily a bad thing, my time is now spent exercising, eating good food, socializing and getting laid, commodities that seemed to diminish to non existance over the course of my time on KO. but I dont regret it, i had lots of fun :-)[/b]
    thats good to hear vin. and yea this +9 shit was the last straw for me, not that i had alot of time to play anymore anyways. KO was fun while it lasted, met many great people, so at least something good comes out of such a corrupt game that is heading faster down the shitter.

Im not that far from quiting either, but ill just give it a break and log in from time to time, btw ur awsome priest good luck in RL

shame on some sigs...far far away from reality, BUMP XD

GANGALEE

shame on some sigs...far far away from reality, BUMP XD[/b]
    Scammers (PRINCESSLOVER) everywhere.....

Get on msn sometime Geoff..need to talk to ya!

whatever you smartard

pinkrox87

whatever you smartard[/b]
    thats a word?

Buy WE+0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12