Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling And Buying List

This is a discussion on Selling And Buying List within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Since it is the best ring in ko and rarely and most usefull ring for bp with hell breaker or ...
Page: 2

Since it is the best ring in ko and rarely and most usefull ring for bp with hell breaker or Mirage sword(50 hp , 50 mp , 8int ,8 health , 8 str , 50 ac , 20 flame damage , 30 flame reis) , Iron neckles + belt with dd[/b]
    Flame damage dont help on the damage, i had flame ring+1 so i know what u mean, that flage damage just help mages, i've made the test, and

IN > rof
    IN + belt with dd > rof

Flame damage dont help on the damage, i had flame ring+1 so i know what u mean, that flage damage just help mages, i've made the test, and

IN > rof
    IN + belt with dd > rof[/b]
    I think rof > IN... since rof is very rare to see

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

IN > rof
    IN + belt with dd > rof[/b]
    I don't thinks thet Iron neckles worth more then Rof , Since rof is very rarely item , I don't thinks thet there is more then 5 Rofs in manes , and also the stats of the Rof are better then roc +1 for bp , and roc +1 almost worth Iron neckles , But anyway tell me what do you have to offer atm for the Rof .

well yea rof can worth an IN, ur right, but anyway i cant afford IN i just have 1 :P

and i dont have rogue items

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12