< < Selling level 70 85% priest orc [USD] > >

This is a discussion on < < Selling level 70 85% priest orc [USD] > > within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; priest got alot of exp quest left... most of them in luferson got 2 quests left in eslant ==================== got ...
Page: 1

SexyWarrior

priest got alot of exp quest left...
    most of them in luferson
    got 2 quests left in eslant

====================
    got some sealed items on it...
    Set of +8/15hp full plates
    Set of +8/15str full plates
    Kekury belt
    Cleric earning
    Personal Shield +4
    ====================
    ====================
    for more info pm me or haru.
    also leave ur offers.

whats c/o?

Arrow

I find it kind of weird that im trying to buy my own charector...:/

weird world i guess...

I guess that&#39;s one good thing about k2 they wont let change the password without the information, good thing I alone have it all..

Btw i was going to let you keep playing the toon, you lvled him hard and for that i thank you. Why would you try to sell an account that wasnt your&#39;s, which you had no info for, except an old pw...

Hopefully this was some huge misunderstanding, but im really thinking not after reading some of your prior posts..especially the one on july 2- about changing pw&#39;s through the site because of credit card purchases, i also made them..

In the future watch this guy...This is some shady stuff going on..Letting someone borrow your toon only to find out its somehow getting sold without info...Fishhy at best

No point in offering the toon is not for sale, Thank you have a nice day

Take care
    db

ps
    plz close topic

blizz

owned by db! woot! GO DB

SexyWarrior

weird world i guess...

I guess that&#39;s one good thing about k2 they wont let change the password without the information, good thing I alone have it all..

Btw i was going to let you keep playing the toon, you lvled him hard and for that i thank you. Why would you try to sell an account that wasnt your&#39;s, which you had no info for, except an old pw...

Hopefully this was some huge misunderstanding, but im really thinking not after reading some of your prior posts..especially the one on july 2- about changing pw&#39;s through the site because of credit card purchases, i also made them..

In the future watch this guy...This is some shady stuff going on..Letting someone borrow your toon only to find out its somehow getting sold without info...Fishhy at best

Take care
    db

ps
    plz close topic[/b]
    hmm...
    too bad ur talking so much... and about the info...
    heard about email ?
    and all the info will be given.
    haru know well the &#39;real&#39; owner of this account...
    so please dont flame us.
    i wouldnt sell this account before i had gotten all the info.
    and btw im selling this account coz i got hacked by a "FRIEND"
    but he don&#39;t know any info.

c/o
    200$

looking for more.

weird world i guess...

Take care
    db

ps
    plz close topic[/b]
    I know its kind of weird to quote yourself, but it say&#39;s it all...to put it simply, maybe language barrier or something.

I AM THE REAL OWNER

Does anyone know what to consider this, is this a scam? Or is it just some dumb guy who is trying to scam others. Btw it would be super if haru contacted me.

thx
    db