Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling list (in game now not usd)

This is a discussion on Selling list (in game now not usd) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; 2x shards +8 md +8 Rogue chitin pauldron +8 rogue chitin pads +8 rogue chitin dd helm +7 rogue chitin ...
Page: 1

emosexual

2x shards +8
    md +8
    Rogue chitin pauldron +8
    rogue chitin pads +8
    rogue chitin dd helm +7
    rogue chitin spear d boots +7
    rogue shell boots +7
    rogue shell helmet +7
    rogue earring +1

Trading for warrior and mage items for Dark lunar car characters... so dont offer shells etc. Thankyou

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

human or orc?

matesz001

the rouge chitin +8 i buy both tell me price.

byebyevirus

2x shards +8
    md +8
    Rogue chitin pauldron +8
    rogue chitin pads +8
    rogue chitin dd helm +7
    rogue chitin spear d boots +7
    rogue shell boots +7
    rogue shell helmet +7
    rogue earring +1

Trading for warrior and mage items for Dark lunar car characters... so dont offer shells etc. Thankyou [/b]
    dual shard+8= dual ROC+tota+8 or nvm

emosexual

All the +8 items are reversed because i upgraded with tears of kardis or whatever there called. and no ty to taht offer.
    human or orc, i dont mind

emosexual

:huh:

Banned

U sold ur 70 rogue ?

Banned

Btw i have 1 free level 58 priest if u want :P

RiseAgainst_

All the +8 items are reversed because i upgraded with tears of kardis or whatever there called. and no ty to taht offer.
    human or orc, i dont mind[/b]
    Dont trade with that motherfucker byebyevirus! his items tend to get wiped, and flame me all you want bybyevirus. You are one of the less trustworthy guy in here!

emosexual

Dont trade with that motherfucker byebyevirus! his items tend to get wiped, and flame me all you want bybyevirus. You are one of the less trustworthy guy in here![/b]
    thx for info <3
    bump

emosexual

slm aga :blink:

emosexual

## BUYING CRIMSON +7/12 ##

ill sell you a lvl 57 warrior at 73%

byebyevirus

Dont trade with that motherfucker byebyevirus! his items tend to get wiped, and flame me all you want bybyevirus. You are one of the less trustworthy guy in here![/b]
    what happened between i and u ? Record bought IN IB 2x ROL=320$ , JustDoit bought IN too
    And Record was traded 2x ROL for 2x ROC+item from harbeth,Fluppy . Then i was gonna buy again ROL that.Those ROL still in my inventory.So is it items duped ?when server wiped item they lost 2xINs one IB .u think 320$ maybe buy all of them ??i refund item lost for them.if i am a duper i can still 2x INs other for refund huh after server wiped 1 week and why record lost IN again go and ask him Justdoit still IN and ROC .Coz u are envying with my items got so much rite ? Listen me ! not much player VN play this game ...and i am alone there solo all bosses be4 i met Aurora.i dont like talk much so i stop here
    U and all other can blame all the time but i am trustable than u and not a scammer too . i got 8x ROL 2x ROC shard+8 md+8 6xtrinas now <<<omg i am assasin :lol:

emosexual

didnt need a life story -.- ur offer was shit anyway. Ive had much better but nothing i really need.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast