Selling list, lots of good warrior items.

This is a discussion on Selling list, lots of good warrior items. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling these items, only for igc or items. Looking for rogue items, like rols, wps(many wps) Iron belt or skele ...
Page: 1

zheka1k

Selling these items, only for igc or items.
    Looking for rogue items, like rols, wps(many wps) Iron belt or skele belt, And some good dagger maybe, just offer away.

Totamic spear+8(SOLD)
    Graham+8
    Scorpion scythe+6
    Warrior shell set +7 str (rb+1)(SOLD)
    Diamond ring(SOLD)
    Minatour's earing
    Warrior earing(SOLD)
    Scorpion shield +6(NOT MINE LOL)
    +10 str belt

Also selling:
    Cold-hearted dagger+2(rb)(SOLD)
    Elf metal earing(SOLD)
    Priest pendant +1
    Dual kekury rings+1
    Cleaver+8(lol)(SOLD)
    Lobo staff +1 rb

My msn is [email protected]
    So offer away.

And thanks again to BJK. Sorry if i ever doubted him.

blizz

BUMP some1 buy his items=)

tamachan

Edit : Wow, lol... speechless... :S Sorry Anil, BJK for insulting you i thought u were a scammer

zheka1k

people i need items asap.

BJK

Edit : Wow, lol... speechless... :S Sorry Anil, BJK for insulting you i thought u were a scammer [/b]
    Fu u gay pokemon. :P Do you really thought that I hack people ? ~~

I'm not scammer as I said before. Never scammed anything from anyone, and I'm proud of it.

@ Zheka1k ;

Thank you too Zheka. Hope you can make a power restart on ardream again. By the way, Don't forget that u will let me to watch your newest movie first. :P

Well, For the people who have question marks inside their minds ;

My lil brother was playing on my computer. (My msn is auto-open.) Suddenly an e-mail is comming named "Your password has been changed successfully." He is checking it, and it was a new password to Aristona, which I sold to Zheka.

Then my lil brother logging into account, and stealing items. When I woke up, I asked him that "How did you find those items ?". He told me that he traded his Ares Chitin Shield for those items on pathos. I thought it was a nice deal since we have nothing to do on Ares anymore.

Yesterday, He came and apogolised me, and told me the truth. So I made a topic on ko4life to find Zheka.

It's the story.

Well, Bump. Buy his items so he can make a movie fast!

tamachan

did u beat ur brother? lol... :S that is very bad lie aQ but i think u are very honest anil u still gave back the items once u found out it was ur bro :P
    Very good english btw most turks i know cant really write like u :P
    Bump~

BJK

did u beat ur brother? lol... :S that is very bad lie aQ but i think u are very honest anil u still gave back the items once u found out it was ur bro :P
    Very good english btw most turks i know cant really write like u :P
    Bump~[/b]
    No, I didn't. Just flamed him a bit because of lying me, and told him to promise me to not to do such a stupid things anymore. Thats all.

There are allways smarter steps you can take instead of beating someone. =)

I'm a gg Turk baba. Mainly non-turk people doesn't like Turks (They are pretty right sometimes.) but they like me. :P Even I have access to many people's account on ko4life, and many of them have access to my account's. Never did something wrong to eachother.

Being a honest/trustable can get you friends even from thousands of kilometers away. Just like u Japanese pokemon. ^^ But, If you are scammer, Everyone will flame you, you won't get respect or w/e.

Well, Being honest can even make you friends from "PositivE". (The clan which hates me much on Pathos. ^^ But I nearly like them all. Even the idiotic clan leaders. :P He's funny.) So dunno. I talked much. :P

zheka1k

Yea you talked much on my topic... jk lol
    Thanks again.

BJK

Yea you talked much on my topic... jk lol
    Thanks again.[/b]
    Ya I know, Sry bout it.

Np again. :P

Up.

zheka1k

Bump before sleep. is there anyone alive in pathos or what?

tamachan

Yea we are alive... i am interested in ur warrior items but im poor lol

zheka1k

BUY BUY BUY my few left over items

Lag0nx

1gb pls